news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default Oh all mighty Mods and divine Admins; hear my prayrers.

Do you mind if i can get back into the KTL. Promise not to be such a contrarion and to play "nice" with all the monothiest nut jobs; and conspriasy theriost lonies; Also to keep the anime to a minimum. ...Ah-tang
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Because; its kinda my hood; and i did my time; even the rehab. see my run on sentences now have semicolons. not to mention its not like i don't know the ledge; i mean i was only kicked out for having a different point of view. all i was doing was; saying that the people who believe the perception is reality; lives in loony Haruhi land. perception only effects how you view reality (morality or your individual reality); it does not effect reality. The universe is not only a construct in your mind. every one of them thinks their Haruhi Suzumiya.

...but i guess having a different point of view gives you the boot.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you think that that's why you was banned, then you haven't learned your lesson

i don't remember why you were banned, but i can see why by reading your words in this thread
Old 02-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
Dokuro
Banned

you smell like sunny winters; can i speak with a mod i didn't rebel against. this ones an egotistical tyrant; who only cares about feeding his own narcissism, he is the Gaddafi of the Wu-tang corp, with out the sex appeal or sense of style.

ps. if you not sunny then forget i said anything.

Death to Sunny Winters!

oh yeah! that's why i was banned. well i still call for his resignation... by musket.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:01 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
he is the Gaddafi of the Wu-tang corp, with out the sex appeal or sense of style.

so..... you think Gaddafi was sexy ?
Old 02-19-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
so..... you think Gaddafi was sexy ?

move 1: no, i just think you have less sex appeal then him; which frankly isn't saying much.

sense i already know your next five moves....

move 3: yes. I'm man enough and I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality; to call another man sexy.

move 5: no I'm not gay I'm Bi; thought we already went over this.

move 7: maybe you time would be better spent getting a life, then trying to make another person look like a fool; because clearly it just makes you look a bigger one

Checkmate: dude your a cheese burger; and not a good one from a surf shack, but one from MC D's.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sunny isn't here anymore. He ran off to be with a nice progerian lady with a bologna hat, who has a den full of Cher memorabilia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Sunny isn't here anymore. He ran off to be with a nice progerian lady with a bologna hat, who has a den full of Cher memorabilia.
haahhaahahahahaahahahahahahah

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

no he didn't
Old 02-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

oh shit !

i'm on a forum full of niggas who don't get it