news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Killah Priest – The Psychic World of Walter Reed [FULL ALBUM SAMPLER]

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

This is going to be so good i can't fucking wait.

09:16

Last edited by muscularghandi; 02-18-2013 at 10:56 PM.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
this is going to be so good i can't fucking wait.

09:16
uhuh.. Gully

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA THAT SONG IS CLASSICaL

Old 02-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is one of those day one purchases. and you gotta support someone like priest. this could be his best since his debut. maybe even better

funny thing is, chino xl went through the same thing last year. released a double-album that was his best since his debut, but a few weak beats and fillers on there
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn this shit is sounding lovely. I had to stop playing it, I'll hear it when I cop. This shit is getting my cash for sure.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #7
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Just copped it from the website. I didn't see any other place I could purchase the physical copy and I don't fuck with Itunes. I was kind of hesitant to use the site, but I figured I'll give it a shot. Hopefully this joint gets to me by release date. Been a long time since I bought a cd.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

THIS COULD BE THE BEST WU ALBUM OF ALL TiME

Old 02-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 02-18-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Lol, I went back on what I said and I had to listen to the whole sampler. Shit is real serious. Hopefully some motherfuckers actually buy this shit though and support Priest. It said I was order #65 on my receipt.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Lol, I went back on what I said and I had to listen to the whole sampler. Shit is real serious. Hopefully some motherfuckers actually buy this shit though and support Priest. It said I was order #65 on my receipt.
it even tells you what order you are? I was going to wait to buy it cheap on amazon, but I guess I'll order it from the site. priest needs all the support he can get

ceitedmofo, priest might be the best wu affiliate, but I don't think he's capable of making the best wu album, maybe top five or ten. but there's a thread on here about the best wu fam album, and this might just take the top spot
Old 02-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #12
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

I usually never get hyped, but this shit is sounding simply amazing. Great job Priest.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #13
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

This is going to be real good, but you are out of your minds if you think this is going to fuck with Heavy Mental.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #14
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
This is going to be real good, but you are out of your minds if you think this is going to fuck with Heavy Mental.
Heavy Mental might be his best record so far, but it's really not that hard to surpass it. all you need is (better) beats, and it looks like this album has it...in spades
Old 02-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

NICE DUPLICATE THREAD..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=120831

YEAH IM PSyCHED TOO

GET IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote