news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Method Man, please call me

http://www.islanddefjam.com/artist/p...artistID=7364#

Zenobia65
November 21, 2011
Hot New Song!!!
Hello Methodman, Please come by!!! I have a hot new song. If you did come by...which I suspect..my x was being an ass!!! I am having a hellafied time in the Richmond area. I am not free!!! I will explain it to you when you come by or call. I told you...the legal system ain't right!!! Call on my cell phone at 804-396-7381 or my home at 804-329-3634 or my son's cell phone at 804-433-9887. I really need your help!!! I could make us a lot of money!!! I have written over about a couple of albums worth of songs that maybe Rhianna can sing. Please call day or night...

Zenobia65
November 22, 2011
Again!!! A hot new song.
Methodman, when are you coming back to Richmond? I need to know!! I called that number in Newport News and the man was trippin' and trippin' hard!! He would not take my information to give to you. My x is crazier. If you ever came and ever come back to my residence, don't listen to the neighbors because they are vindictive!!! I am trying to make some money and I can't even get a freakin' job around here!!! I got mad skills. I can cook, clean and crochet a mutha fuckin' blanket!!! It is unreal these people in Richmond giving me a hard way to go!!! Please call 804-329-3634 or 804-396-7381 or 804-433-9887.

Zenobia65
November 22, 2011
Hey Methodman!!
If you receive this message, please call or come by. These people in Richmond are wack! They don't want to see nobody make it in the industry!!! My x is trippin'. I need your help desparetly. We could blow up the music industry with my songs. My number once again is 804-329-3634 and no, it is not disconnected!! Even if it says it. My cell phone number is 804-433-9887 or 804-396-7381. None of these numbers are disconnected...even if it says it is, my x is so corrupt that he would do something like that and so would anyone affiliated with him. I tried to call your other agency and they would not give me any information once again.

Zenobia65
February 27, 2012
More songs
I have more new songs to present to you or your manager. Songs like You know(The Plan) Are You Sure and Psychology and Work All Over Your Body. When you come into the Richmond area again...let me know.

September 14, 2012
New Songs
Hello Methodman, Hi, my new number is 804-726-1020 or call my sons cell phone at 804-503-3967 or call 804-396-7381. You may call me or my son at anytime.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

.none work
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

8 is offline   Reply With Quote