news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
mic napalm
Illest Killa Bee

mic napalm crouching tiger
Default Cappadonna got a double disc also that drops this week also

Seen all the KP threads but none for Cappucchino.....Understand it though PWOR Is fire....
Old 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

I just spent 22 bucks on Killah Priest's new album. I may have to download Cappa's. Sorry . I will download first then if it's dope i may buy it.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

shit leaked already
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

If that album (Cappa's) is as bad as the cover then it's not even worth downloading.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, cap's been sounding like shit lately.

i'll wait to see the hate on here before i even think about listening to a double disc of a hungover, voice-about-to-give-out, 57 year old cappadonna.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the pilgrimage was surprisingly good, so who knows. I'm downloading it right now

so much music in such a short period of time: Czarface, ill bill, killah priest, cappa
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
LEGENDARYSTATUS33
Son of the Egyptian Blood

LEGENDARYSTATUS33 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to LEGENDARYSTATUS33

bought it on sat, its pretty fucking sad
LEGENDARYSTATUS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Can someone send me the link ? cant find it
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 10-07-2014 at 03:21 AM.
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
so i met CAPPA the other night.. PURCHASED Earth, Wynd, and Fyre from him and its def worth the dubloons, I MEAN YO THATS PIZZA MONEY, NO STUFFED CRUST.. dont bootleg the tape, the joint with Kevlaar 7 is worth it alone
we accidentally left the lights on in the Hyundai and asked Cappa and M80 for a jump.. as far as the Canibus battle with Dizaster.. I'll just say Bis went over most of your heads (as usual).. PEACE TO CAPPA AND M80 - 10110010101011
Nice! Cap sounds like a cool guy from what people are saying.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Killah Priest just took a rhinoceros dump on this release.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #12
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I don't understand how Cappa can sound so dope on other people's stuff lately... but he can't really put anything nice together on his own. The Pilgrimage had like 3 good songs and the bad ones on there were literally unlistenable.

I wish Cappa could get together with some better production.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

I heard the ep when it came out some months ago it was garbage sadly.
Worse yet, they kept the same fucking cover. Bad move Cappa!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And you guys want him to be a general?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #15
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

He already is
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote