news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Positive+ -negativE

Positive+ -negativE

One has to be a parasite
Old 03-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Explain further.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not sure how it all works but i'm guessing that one feeds off of the other and gravitates towards a life source within its partner -

one is some what like a parasite and i'm sure that most people would like to point to the negative as being this parasite - but is it ?

if it is, then why ?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
not sure how it all works but i'm guessing that one feeds off of the other and gravitates towards a life source within its partner -

one is some what like a parasite and i'm sure that most people would like to point to the negative as being this parasite - but is it ?

if it is, then why ?
I don't believe so, two negatives equal a positive. Maybe both are equally parasites in their own way .
Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I don't believe so, two negatives equal a positive. Maybe both are equally parasites in their own way .

2 negatives do not equal a positive UNLESS you are multuplying or dividing them.

Keep in mind though, that there are really no such thing as negative numbers. You cannot get less than zero (there is no such thing as less than nothing). It is all theoretical and representative of loss and absence of a quantity.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont

Last edited by diggy; 03-19-2013 at 09:51 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
2 negatives do not equal a positive UNLESS you are multuplying or dividing them.

Keep in mind though, that there are really no such thing as negative numbers. You cannot get less than zero (there is no such thing as less than nothing). It is all theoretical and representative of loss and absence of a quantity.
You're correct, I was thinking in terms of the sperm multiplying and stuff like that but I guess that doesn't really make sense. I'm just trying to grasp some knowledge in here, pardon me if I sound lost at times.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's all good.

I see sperm as a seed, womb the soil.

I'm not sure the positive/negative thing works for it. It's hard to find examples of the +/- in the real world. I could only think of electricity. Not sure of the parasite thing.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i started to open up the thread with the word "Elementary" but considered how some may take that
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i don't know if this is basic science - i didn't pay attention in school, i was too busy teaching class -

but how can 2 negatives = a positive ?

using men and women - wouldn't the man be the parasite ?

he shoots the life germ into her that feeds off of her - but being that he has the >Life< in him, wouldn't he be considered "Positive" and she negative because of the void of unfertilized eggs ?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #10
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
i don't know if this is basic science - i didn't pay attention in school, i was too busy teaching class -

but how can 2 negatives = a positive ?

using men and women - wouldn't the man be the parasite ?

he shoots the life germ into her that feeds off of her - but being that he has the >Life< in him, wouldn't he be considered "Positive" and she negative because of the void of unfertilized eggs ?
You'll have to excuse me, I was speaking in terms of mathematics. As for your question, I'm not really sure what you're getting at but you can look at it from the opposite angle as well, the man shoots the sperm (negative) into a woman and only a few if any manage to make it to the eggs. Her system is fighting the life force.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i was thinking something like this but wanted to go into the nature and intention of the charge -

"Neither. That's why it's called a neutron - it's neutrally charged. It is said to have a charge of zero.

You may not be able to get a physicist to admit that a proton (which has a +1 charge) added to an electron (which has a -1 charge) will make a neutron, but you can smash a neutron and get a proton and an electron out of the reaction.

It consists of two down quarks and one up quark and it is the heaviest particle in the atom, slightly heavier than the proton.

The charge on an up quark is + 2/3. The charge on a down quark is -1/3.
When you add the charges of the quarks inside a neutron you have:
+2/3 - ((1/3) * 2) = 0

Therefore a neutron has zero charge.The charges might be said to "add" and "cancel" to give the neutron a negative charge. "

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_a_neu...egative_charge
Old 03-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
i was thinking something like this but wanted to go into the nature and intention of the charge -

"Neither. That's why it's called a neutron - it's neutrally charged. It is said to have a charge of zero.

You may not be able to get a physicist to admit that a proton (which has a +1 charge) added to an electron (which has a -1 charge) will make a neutron, but you can smash a neutron and get a proton and an electron out of the reaction.

It consists of two down quarks and one up quark and it is the heaviest particle in the atom, slightly heavier than the proton.

The charge on an up quark is + 2/3. The charge on a down quark is -1/3.
When you add the charges of the quarks inside a neutron you have:
+2/3 - ((1/3) * 2) = 0

Therefore a neutron has zero charge.The charges might be said to "add" and "cancel" to give the neutron a negative charge. "

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_a_neu...egative_charge
Maybe each has something that the other needs and it stabilizes itself. No human is all good, no human is all devil(haha allegedly).
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Positive+ -negativE

One has to be a parasite
I see it as complimentary.

Electrical plugs and outlets.

opposites - like front/back, up/down, side/side, substance/vacuity

Quote:

Last edited by diggy; 03-19-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

no parasite

23 chromosomes in sperm
23 chromosomes in egg

No feeding off of each other,
just adding to each other to reproduce human with...

46 chromosomes in cells

Quote:

Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

The characteristic of a parasitic thing is that it feeds off the host without adding any benefit to it.

That is not characteristic of the fertilization of the human egg by sperm. They literal add to each other to make something new.

Quote: