news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default parenting done right

http://www.adviseshow.com/father-bea...g-on-facebook/

thats what im talking about!! this guy fucking gets it

NOW LETS HEAR EXCUSES LOLLL

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you a parent ?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

offcourse i AM

Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

him beating her is an ass backwards tactic

it's a primitive tactic

and there is no place for these types of minds in the new world -

they will all simply be put to shame by a people made new.

i do not expect anyone to understand why i'm saying this - some will get it in 3 years, some 5, some never.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post

it's a primitive tactic

i do not expect anyone to understand why i'm saying this - some will get it in 3 years, some 5, some never.
NOSE TELLS HIS KIDS TO LOOK AT A CORNER FOR A TIMEOUr
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

it's a primitive tactic

I agree with brother Sunny more than i'd like to let on. Peace son.

Is RADIOACTIVEMAN a Tectrus Moa/CharlesJones secondary?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

LMAO and let me guess,she is gonna be traumatised for the rest of life and not function right in society with suicidal tendencies lolll...

i dont expect you to understand his tactics either

imma leave it there

Old 04-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

don't guess don't assume

keep beating yours - whoop em down to the white meat if it's all you know -

i don't have to issue ass whoopins to mines, i'm well equipped mentally to straighten things out.

there was a time when i was a dumb young parent though -

i bet his daughter won't stop twerkin either - she'll most likely twerk harder in more hidden places far away from her father -
Old 04-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #9
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A belt to the ass never hurt anybody in later life.

Because parents are now demonized when they instill discipline in their children, they feel that they have got the right to act anyway they want, no respect for themselves, their parents, or anything else in life now.

Back in the day I'd of never talked back to my old man disrespectfully, Old dude would of slapped me in the mouth.

On a side note, dude should of stopped with the lashes once they on the floor.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post

and in this society, having dentures by the time you're 60 is normal

Quote:

Because parents are now demonized when they instill discipline in their children, they feel that they have got the right to act anyway they want, no respect for themselves, their parents, or anything else in life now.

no one is getting to the root of the problem - it's like getting your intestines stapled because you're over weight instead of being disciplined and just stop eating as much/ work out - every one wants the quick fix -

dumb parents give their children cold pepsi and mountain dew with their fried fish sticks and french fries dinner, their child can't go to sleep because of the high caffeine content in these drinks, the child is hyper active, always running around breaking shit, the dumb parent yells and screams at the child telling the child to sit down and shut up, the child doesn't listen, then the child gets BEAT for not listening, the parent decides to take their child to the doctor and explains to the doctor that the child has too much energy, the dumb doctor prescribes some ritalin, the dumb parent has the child wash this medicine down with some more cold pepsi, the childs condition gets worst, the dumb parent beats the child harder hoping that the child will learn their lesson, the child is hyper in class room and gets sent to the dean, the dean sees the bruises and calls CPS, parent gets locked up, child goes to foster home where the child gets molested - child becomes a sexual predator later on in life, gets killed or sent to prison.

get to the roots of the got dam problems -

Quote:
Back in the day I'd of never talked back to my old man disrespectfully, Old dude would of slapped me in the mouth.
old niggas is the worst - children had to go to work in cole mines at age 5 in the 20's

children were to be seen not heard - more children used to end up dead back in the good ole days.

americas culture is build off of torture and abuse - and these ways spread across the globe

Quote:

" he's over there beating jodie for breaking eggs"
Old 04-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:

me and u both. Bimgo

But noooo...disciplining kids traumatizes them to some lolllll....

Old 04-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The problem has not been resolved.

Has the father even had a conversation regarding why they are doing this?

What is their motivation?

They need to talk about why its happening?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
The problem has not been resolved.

Has the father even had a conversation regarding why they are doing this?

What is their motivation?

They need to talk about why its happening?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

1st. i don't have kids

2nd. i make them sing the timeout song while in timeout

" that's what you get when you're being bad

that's what you get when you're being bad

you get to sit in timeout

you get to sit in timeout"

sing it ceited

SANG IT !!!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
1st. i don't have kids

2nd. i make them sing the timeout song while in timeout

" that's what you get when you're being bad