news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Kurupt Announces Dogg Pound, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Collaborative Album

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...borative-album

Exclusive: The legendary emcee confirms that Snoop Dogg and Soopafly will be included in the upcoming Thug Pound album along with all five members of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Hip Hop luminary, Kurupt confirmed in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX yesterday (April 23) that Tha Dogg Pound and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony are planning a collaborative project.

“Right now we’re fixing to be working on a Thug Pound album with all of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and all of Dogg Pound,” said the Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania-native. “…Snoop [Dogg], Daz [Dillinger], myself, Soopafly, Krayzie [Bone], Wish [Bone], Bizzy [Bone], [Flesh-N-Bone], Layzie [Bone], the whole ball of wax. These are new works.”
The 1990s Beef Between Tha Dogg Pound & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

The collaboration comes nearly 20-years following the one-time beef between the two collectives. Tha Dogg Pound and Bone Thugs traded insults in the mid-1990s while immersed in the last wave of the Death Row Records and Ruthless Records feud.

Krayzie Bone took aim on “Mo Murda” off of Bone’s 1995 Grammy-winning album, E. 1999/Eternal, targeting the Death Row-artists with “Follow me / Roll, stroll down East '99 / Gotta find these Row hoes.” Layzie Bone followed one song later on “Shotz To The Double Glock” with “Niggas don’t take a wrong turn or you’ll enter the hood / Wig splitters will cover your dome / In a cut where the thugs and hustlas roam / Cleveland Browns / Dogg Pound hoes it’s on.”

Later in 1995 on Tha Dogg Pound’s multi-platinum debut album, Dogg Food, Kurupt replies on “Dogg Pound Gangstaz” with “Ain’t no harming me / Ain’t got no love for no Hoes-N-Harmony.”

Kurupt said that not only have the two legendary groups buried past grievances, but that he and Layzie Bone have become “brothers.”
Kurupt's Brotherhood With Layzie Bone

“I found that a lot of times through disagreements you meet some of your best friends and family,” he told DX. “Me and Lazyie is like brothers. During the Death Row [Records] era, we were ready to tear each other apart. Now that’s one of my best friends. Layzie Bone is one of my best friends.”

Tha Dogg Pound and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony recently performed during KDAY Krush Groove in Los Angeles, California on April 20. “[It was] classic to get Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Tha Dogg Pound on the same stage after all we’ve been through in our lives,” said Kurupt about the 4/20 concert that also featured Mack 10, Warren G, Too Short and Glasses Malone. “They was with [Eazy-E]. We was with Dr. Dre. We were just defending the people that gave us these opportunities.”

When asked by HipHopDX if Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s go-to producer DJ U-Neek would play a role in the upcoming Thug Pound project, Kurupt replied, “I ain’t talk to [DJ] U-Neek at all, but it’s just a work in progress. I’m definitely fucking with him.”
Old 04-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

If this is done right it could be a dope project, however I think this wouldve been classick back in both their primes. Looking foward to hearing the final outcome once complete.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

It could be good. They were great back in the day.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Imagine if this came out in '95
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #5
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger

If Daz plays a major role as a producer, it could be good.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #6
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
If Daz plays a major role as a producer, it could be good.
Funny thing about Daz and U-Neek is that once their labels fell apart (Death Row and Ruthless) somehow they fell the fuck off because they didn't have the talent around them to produce great music anymore
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NOT SO FUnNY

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't wanna hear this album because both groups suck now LOL. They both haven't made good albums except for their first ones LOL. Why is Snoop Dogg gonna be on the album? Doesn't Kurupt know that Snoop dropped the Dogg and changed it to Lion? LOL. Nobody wants to hear Snoop's wack rhymes since he isn't Snoop Dogg anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #9
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Art Of War sucks. I only like Creepin On A Come Up album. I also like their collabo with Notorious Big for Notorious Thugs song.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i disagree, i think it has plenty of great, raw tracks. the resurrection album that followed it was when things start to go a bit down hill...
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

They should have capitalised on asap rocky using their flow, perfect time for a comeback.

Dont know if this is the way though, dogg pound, snoop dogg are even less relevant if thats possible.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

So i don't post here that often (waaay less then when i started) but i am on here at least every two days just reading random shit. But from what i can tell, CharlesJones has the most skewed idea of good rap music. And from what i can tell, i'm not the only one who sees that. So much so that it's not even a matter of opinion anymore, it's like a proven fact. Like the same level as the sky being blue kinda fact. I have 10 fingers, 10 toes and CharlesJones sucks at listening to rap music.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #14
night pupil
CHICKEN HEAD

night pupil Village Idiot

/\hahahahahaha

I would not go that far. Like some kind of retard hearing rap music.lol. But i dont like everything for weird reasons sometimes.. At times i can't get with the mc for many reasons. But yeah i'm not your regular joe. Thats been established for awhile.

Last edited by night pupil; 05-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.
night pupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Drippie K hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't know i'm supposed to like rappers that other people like hahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry i don't ride the dick of rappers that other people like. LOL@your picture of Ol Dirty Bastard from Brooklyn Zoo video saying get outta here hahahahahahaha.