0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
Rep Power: 0
Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default the beat Rzarectah made for Talib Kewli´s new LP is dope!

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Illmatic Hispanic
85 %ER
 
Illmatic Hispanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 113
Rep Power: 0
Illmatic Hispanic crouching tigerIllmatic Hispanic crouching tiger
Default

Beat is kinda wack.. fukn tired of rza he shouts out kweli but he cant even show love
To priests two tracks on pwowr at least do some vocals. Its like rza n Wu are jealous of priest and always undermine Kp's efforts. I don't get it man.

Last edited by Illmatic Hispanic; 05-09-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Illmatic Hispanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
Rep Power: 0
Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic Hispanic View Post
Beat is kinda wack.. fukn tired of rza he shouts out kweli but he cant even show love
To priests two tracks on pwowr at least do some vocals. Its like rza n Wu are jealous of priest and always undermine Kp's efforts. I don't get it man.
maybe RZA just thinks his beats dont match Killah Priest style and vice-versa, usually Killah Priest pics deep but soft ( not in the negative away of the word ) and RZA usually makes more uptempo beats, maybe thats it.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #4
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN
 
blaksteez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Andromeda
Age: 38
Posts: 623
Rep Power: 0
blaksteez crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
maybe RZA just thinks his beats dont match Killah Priest style and vice-versa, usually Killah Priest pics deep but soft ( not in the negative away of the word ) and RZA usually makes more uptempo beats, maybe thats it.
Na I dont think theres any beef as such, but heres what I think really is up. Priest and RZAs ideologies clash. Can you really imagine Priest instead of Mastakilla as a general? Mastas style is more obdient to RZAs vision of WU especially in the old days. KP would just totally take a WU track to his realm which would be like having two abbotts dropping jewels. KP just has too much to say to be chained down to group oR to wait on RZAs orders. But we all know KP isnt or wasnt happy with the way RZA and GZA kind of treated him back then, he was so close to all the wu yet they choose nas, busta, snoop or George Clinton over him to feature on one wu group album. Anyway its for a reason, they all still got love for each other and KP defo powerful one man army.. I just wana see the KP movie based on his ancient character like in his Cross your heart video, thatd be sick!

Last edited by blaksteez; 05-10-2013 at 01:24 AM.
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,566
Rep Power: 0
Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
Na I dont think theres any beef as such, but heres what I think really is up. Priest and RZAs ideologies clash. Can you really imagine Priest instead of Mastakilla as a general? Mastas style is more obdient to RZAs vision of WU especially in the old days. KP would just totally take a WU track to his realm which would be like having two abbotts dropping jewels. KP just has too much to say to be chained down to group oR to wait on RZAs orders. But we all know KP isnt or wasnt happy with the way RZA and GZA kind of treated him back then, he was so close to all the wu yet they choose nas, busta, snoop or George Clinton over him to feature on one wu group album. Anyway its for a reason, they all still got love for each other and KP defo powerful one man army.. I just wana see the KP movie based on his ancient character like in his Cross your heart video, thatd be sick!
in someway I agree with you, but I dont think there is a beef in the real meaning of the word, and I understand why RZA picked Nas, Busta or Snopp instead KP, because they are rap stars while as much as I like and respect KP, KP isnt.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Posts: 11,732
Rep Power: 84
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

The breakdown with the organ and Busta Rhymes are awful...other than that, it's ok
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
zooruka
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,019
Rep Power: 23
zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default

not feeling it.


peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one