news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default SeX PiSTOLS cover (GoD S@VE the QUEEN)

https://soundcloud.com/thejesus42alm...en-sex-pistols

http://digitalafterlife.bandcamp.com...-pistols-cover

Double Download LINKS ^

tell your friends and thanks for listening
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

different, but not bad. song is still relevant today for sure

fucking love the sex pistols, one of the most important bands in history

Old 06-10-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool man thanks. yeah the pistols are the best thing about punk rock and everything is awesome about punk rock but we wouldnt have had it at the right time if it wasnt for them. That Filth and the Fury is the truth.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 06-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah man im really proud to be able to do this song today and be able to do it for what it really meant and not just because or for no reason at all.

When I picked this track it was because I was tracing back the roots of a problem that we are now in and I happened to .....

you already know man.

Its a great feeling though for sure.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
Paranoid
-

oh yes, understood completely. peace
Old 06-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

like it better than the original.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Damn Sosa!!! thanks man!!! Nothing could beat the original to me but I hear you , G. Ive heard this song since I was a preteen and always thought I got it until I went to cover it and that shit clicked for me so well that i instantly KNEW that what the pistols did is BRAVER and better than anything anybody has done in rock or maybe even music.THis shit is like my theme song until we get a new one and even at that point Ill NEVER forget

Ill never forget the filth n the fury LOL
Old 06-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i think the fuzzy bass does it for me, really fresh take on it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote