news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey
Default Jay-Z new album "Magna Carta Holy Grail"

Dropping July 4th for free to peeps who have a Galaxy S3, S4 or Note 2. They're dropping an app you could download on June 24th, and the app unlocks on July 4th letting you download the album for free or some shittttt like that.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow dartz View Post
retire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #4
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

Iono mannnn, I stay optimistic when Jay-Z drops something. Usually pumps out at least a banger or 2 with his latest albums.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You retards obviously haven't watched the video. That shit sounds crazy.

Free for the first 1 Million Samsung users. Probably just some way to make it go platinum or whatever.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who buys these albums?

Old 06-17-2013, 07:52 AM   #8
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^I buy 'em on CD. Personally, I can't wait to see what direction Jay takes with this one.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Fair enough. I respect Jay Z and find it amazing that his sales have been consistent. I just can't really imagine there are many people buying his records such as yourself that are more broadly fans of 90s hip hop etc. but maybe that is the case and his fan base is just loyal.

Personally i'll listen to this album just out of interest, because Jay is an interesting musician and even on his worst albums he shows signs of his great talent.

Old 06-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pharrell. rick rubin. timbaland.
releasing it in conjunction with cell phones.

while white america believes all the hype surrounding kanye & his "genius", in reality jigga just showed us who the true genius is.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That 1st beat sounded hideous...."What's That?"

Cool vid, reminds me of the old Timberland one where Jay-Z hears
"Dirt Off Your Shoulder" for the first time and starts going in haha.

Bound to be some heat on this.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #12
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Joe Camel doesn't interest me anymore. U-God's upcoming album will prob be better
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #13
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

while america believes all the hype surrounding kanye & his "genius", in reality jigga just showed us who the true genius is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Joe Camel doesn't interest me anymore. U-God's upcoming album will prob be better
Well said. Very true.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #14
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
It's possible, but I doubt it. Jay's lyrics are better in every way.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #15
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

beats sounded pretty decent.....only problem is we aren't gonna have a 98-00 jigga spit bars on them. dude sucks now and has a shit flow