news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Everything knowcheeze taught you about masturbation is wrong

Lmao at this even being a thread title. Disturbing.

http://news.menshealth.com/masturbat...ay/2011/12/29/

Clean those pipes dudes. You dont want prostate cancer like knowcheezeballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol. Good article.

It is healthy regardless of what knowcheese says or the Bible.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What if the Illuminati put that article out there so the 85%ers drain their reserves and can't procreate without the aid of big pharma drugs?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Gee wiz. That would be a shame if knowcheeze couldnt get his little brother pregnant

Damn you secret societies

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 06-23-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

knowcheeze's knowledge about retaining ejaculate is some Asian sexual secret yin/yang esoteric crap. He believes in absorbing the female juices thru his dick instead. Backwards.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
knowcheeze's knowledge about retaining ejaculate is some Asian sexual secret yin/yang esoteric crap. He believes in absorbing the female juices thru his dick instead. Backwards.
Actually, if you retain ejaculate for an extended time, your orgasms will be more intense. The down side is you'll come faster.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting article. I typed up "tasting ones own semen" in their search box, but did not find anything about that for our rat-faced friend. Instead they had this:

http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-h...ull/2011/03/08

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffffffff

western medicine is excellent when it comes to gun shot wounds, burns, car accidents etc so before eye defacate on these savages lemme just give thanks to those types of doctors and nurses...

but...ummmm....western medicine is barbaric when it comes to health pathologies....that little child in that commercial in the cancer ward with the bald head is literally being torturerd....so eye personally find it so amusing that mah little mis-behaving children here at general chat are quoting from a culture of scientists that torture little children...

during the childrens crusade you sent 100,000 of your own children on a death march....50,000 did non make it...sad...

ok lets get happy again and bring down to a 1st grade comprehension level okay little troopers???....check two before we start do you need to go potty?....ok.....preventing cancer??

eye know how a man would cure him self of cancer...

one way would be to have sex regularily with a internally clean female....and not cum...absorbing her energy......but wait...

what if you ain't got no access to yoni nectar???

masterbating does not help any man get access to organic yoni necater ONE IOTA

eye know another way to cure himself of cancer...

if he lives near a hospital move da fuck away...crazy EMF's.....
move away from the hospital...where they feed their patients
junk food for meals....LOL...

it makes you harder????

more lies from the childrens crusaders....

lemme tell you shum shing main....when mah lingham is feeling all saturated from absorbing yoni nectar and not spilling one drop the sexual energy brewing down there is un-denyable....you can't defend it you can only hope to contain it....the basket looks like a big ol peach bucket

the longer(days, months, years) you don't come the easier it will be to get an erection...tell me om lying?

it makes you last longer???

what makes you last longer is the ability to apply the tri-lock

masterbation don't boost up your immunity for shit....the only way busting outwardly boosts your immunity is if you bust inside a yoni that you absorb yoni nectar from on the regular...and even that should be done in moderation

boosting mood???

thats really cute....but...the ugly face of naked body addiction(NBA) is staring you right in your rat faces....

lemme wrap it up for you stinky nut busting bonobo monkeys

find a woman who eats a strictly plant based diet...
enta da yoni....absorb da nectar....fall into a trance...
enter the spirit realm.....

that entering of the spirit realm is what is called an internal orgasm

LOL!!!!! and when you done....you don't feel like falling asleep

you feel like doing sum wind sprints and push ups

now lemme end this thread before check two shits himself

Last edited by knewcheeze; 06-24-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: cuz
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
western medicine is excellent when it comes to gun shot wounds, burns, car accidents etc so before eye defacate on these savages lemme just give thanks to those types of doctors and nurses...

but...ummmm....western medicine is barbaric when it comes to health pathologies....that little child in that commercial in the cancer ward with the bald head is literally being torturerd....so eye personally find it so amusing that mah little mis-behaving children here at general chat are quoting from a culture of scientists that torture little children...

during the childrens crusade you sent 100,000 of your own children on a death march....50,000 did non make it...sad...

ok lets get happy again and bring down to a 1st grade comprehension level okay little troopers???....check two before we start do you need to go potty?....ok.....preventing cancer??

eye know how a man would cure him self of cancer...

one way would be to have sex regularily with a internally clean female....and not cum...absorbing her energy......but wait...

what if you ain't got no access to yoni nectar???

masterbating does not help any man get access to organic yoni necater ONE IOTA

eye know another way to cure himself of cancer...

if he lives near a hospital move da fuck away...crazy EMF's.....
move away from the hospital...where they feed their patients
junk food for meals....LOL...

it makes you harder????

more lies from the childrens crusaders....

lemme tell you shum shing main....when mah lingham is feeling all saturated from absorbing yoni nectar and not spilling one drop the sexual energy brewing down there is un-denyable....you can't defend it you can only hope to contain it....the basket looks like a big ol peach bucket

the longer(days, months, years) you don't come the easier it will be to get an erection...tell me om lying?

it makes you last longer???

what makes you last longer is the ability to apply the tri-lock

masterbation don't boost up your immunity for shit....the only way busting outwardly boosts your immunity is if you bust inside a yoni that you absorb yoni nectar from on the regular...and even that should be done in moderation

boosting mood???

thats really cute....but...the ugly face of naked body addiction(NBA) is staring you right in your rat faces....

lemme wrap it up for you stinky nut busting bonobo monkeys

find a woman who eats a strictly plant based diet...
enta da yoni....absorb da nectar....fall into a trance...
enter the spirit realm.....

that entering of the spirit realm is what is called an internal orgasm

LOL!!!!! and when you done....you don't feel like falling asleep

you feel like doing sum wind sprints and push ups

now lemme end this thread before check two shits himself
lol @ this obsessive idiot bringing my name up in every comment he makes, and threads where I haven't even posted. You're the gayer and smellier version of Bruce Vilanch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE

Who wants the task of translating what this speckled, ginger inbred from the south just wrote?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 06-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #13
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote