news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What did the Prophet Muhammad Prophecy ?

A prophet is one who sees into the future and uses what he sees to give guidance to the people in his present Times

What did the Prophet Muhammad Prophecy ?
Old 07-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
A prophet is one who sees into the future and uses what he sees to give guidance to the people in his present Times

What did the Prophet Muhammad Prophecy ?
That definitiion is not universal. Nabi in Arabic (TRANSLATED AS PROPHET) is one who receives a book. Prophet Muhammed received the Quran, therefore, he is a Prophet.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

allot of people can claim to have received a book from an angel

Quote:
Nabi in Arabic (TRANSLATED AS PROPHET) is one who receives a book

so Nabi means one who received a book - it doesn't mean one who received a book from a angel right ?
Old 07-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"I've received like a zillion books. Usually as birthday presents." - SuperProphet BeautiFlyB
Old 07-21-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

Matthew 7 15:16 -"Be on your guard against false prophets; they come to you looking like sheep on the outside, but on the inside they are really like wild wolves. 16 You will know them by what they do".
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Matthew 7 15:16 -"Be on your guard against false prophets; they come to you looking like sheep on the outside, but on the inside they are really like wild wolves. 16 You will know them by what they do".
and what the fuck does this bible verse have to do with what we are discussing ?

don't bring your Islam hating bullshit into this thread

but since you did, tell us what Muhammad did

Matthew 7 15:16 You will know them by what they do"
Old 07-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
"And he (Jesus, pbuh) went a little beyond them and fell upon his face and prayed..."-Matthew 26:39

Do explain.....
Old 07-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^Thats how they all prayed to tha gods back ten way back to the ancient Sumeria. Nice try.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^Thats how they all prayed to tha gods back ten way back to the ancient Sumeria. Nice try.
Words may mean something to you but I need something more substantial. Anything else? If not, then thank you for your time. Any pictures? Archaeological evidence? Humor me.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
zooruka

zooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkeyzooruka iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Words may mean something to you but I need something more substantial. Anything else? If not, then thank you for your time. Any pictures? Archaeological evidence? Humor me.

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, "I am the Almighty God. Obey me and always do what is right. 2 I will make my covenant with you and give you many descendants." 3 Abram bowed down with his face touching the ground, and God said, 4 "I make this covenant with you: I promise that you will be the ancestor of many nations. 5

The Lord appeared to Abraham at the sacred trees of Mamre. As Abraham was sitting at the entrance of his tent during the hottest part of the day, 2 he looked up and saw three men standing there. As soon as he saw them, he ran out to meet them. Bowing down with his face touching the ground.

Muhummad is a false prophet and islam is a false religion....Jews and Christians where the first and only ones to bow and pray with there face touching the ground.... islam is like gp wu lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Muhummad is a false prophet and islam is a false religion....Jews and Christians where the first and only ones to bow and pray with there face touching the ground.... islam is like gp wu lol
the good thing about Jews is that they're not dumb enough to believe that God had a son. don't even use the Hebrew Bible, or what pagan christians call "old testament," to justify your religion. a Jew would slap you in the face for that. even they consider Jesus a false messiah, so get over it

christianity is the farthest thing from the Abrahamic God as you can get. prof zooruka is just mad that his favorite rappers are muslim lol

"you heard the verdict, I'm with Allah cuz he chose me; broke into the Vatican and strangled the Pope with his rosary"

Vinnie Paz. wide words never been spoken
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #12
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Zoroastianism

Old 07-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #13
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Don't forget, your interest in religion, at it's furthest extent, is only one of a topic to discuss. Having not taken it seriously, there are aspects of it that you will never experience. It's like having a lot of book knowledge about a car or hand-to-hand combat and having never driven or been in a fight. You're on the outside looking in, trying to guess the temperature and you look ridiculous and no one except others who love to make guesses will ever take you seriously. That goes for everyone who fits this particular shoe. It was truly nice talking to you. It only strengthened my resolve and proved a few points that I've studied about people who take this particular road. Having no firm ground to stand on, they only seek to misguide others with conjecture and guesswork. You'll find out who's right and who's wrong once you die. As a bonus, all of your proof will be quite tangible. Peace.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #14
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

I dont need to explain nothing do your own homework. The fuck I look like?

Old 07-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
The fuck I look like?
Exactly what you are.