news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The Arsenio Hall show cancelled

How is this new show?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mac Miller was the musical guest

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Were there any woof woofs?

Old 09-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

I know charles jones is watching.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What makes you think that? Because he's from my hometown Cleveland? LOL. I watched a little bit of it a few days ago and he had Magic Johnson, George Lopez and Nas on there but i didn't see them because i went to bed. He made a joke about the black guy Charles Ramsey in Cleveland that rescued those 3 women that were being held hostage for 10 years. He said i might be related to him LOL.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the problem is.......arsenio has never been & still isnt funny.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. I bet you laughed at him acting a fool in Harlem Nights movie hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Arsenio saying in the movie to Miguel Nunez, shut the fuck up, you always crying muthafucka hahahahahaha. He said to Eddie Murphy, i'm a get ya, i'm a get ya, i'm a get you muthafucka LOL. That scene was so funny. Arsenio and Miguel shot up their buddy Junior in the front seat when Eddie put on brakes and their car bumped into Eddie's car and it made Arsenio and Miguel shoot their guns by mistake and some of the bullets hit Junior in the head LOL. Miguel said oh shit, you shot Junior LOL. Junior dead than a muthafucka LOL. Arsenio said i'm sorry Junior LOL.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:32 PM   #8
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Canceled

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...led-cbs-708295
Old 06-10-2014, 01:08 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

--- Why The Arsenio Hall Show Was Canceled

Arsenio Hall was supposed to spend the week of June 2 in New York City, touting the upcoming second season of his late-night talk show on The View, Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show and Late Show with David Letterman. Instead, he was in Los Angeles, packing up boxes, bidding adieu to his staff and sharing via social media his disappointment over his show's cancellation. "I dreamed that they picked up my show for Season 2, then changed their minds and canceled the show," he tweeted to Magic Johnson. "Had to be a dream." Indeed, despite renewing The Arsenio Hall Show in February, CBS Television Distribution surprised Hall and his staff at the end of May by reversing course and canceling the show.

Arsenio was on a scheduled break when the decision came down, which means Hall didn't get a chance to produce a farewell show. "Most of my team went on vacation after celebrating our 2nd year pick up...and returned to cancellation," he tweeted. Fans were dismayed, and Hall's exit strikes a blow for diversity in late night. "In my five years in the cast of a network comedy, Arsenio Hall and George Lopez were the only late night talk shows couches I was welcomed to," Community star Yvette Nicole Brown tweeted. What happened?

1. Arsenio was losing its time slots. Tribune Broadcasting was a partner in the show, but when even its flagship New York station, WPIX, moved Arsenio from 11 to 11:30, it was clear others would follow. The real blow came when CBS got word that one of the nation's largest local station operators, Sinclair Broadcast Group, was set to downgrade Arsenio out of the 11pm—midnight period. Insiders say CBS then crunched the numbers and realized advertising revenue would take a huge hit.

2. The audience just wasn't there. After opening strong, Arsenio dropped 60 percent in the key demo of viewers ages 18-49. "You can't be the fourth choice out there," a show insider says. CBS Television Distribution said in a statement, "While there are many loyal fans of the show, the series did not grow its audience enough to continue."

3. It needed a new showrunner. Executive producer Neal Kendall exited soon after the show premiered and was never replaced; CBS executive Eric Pankowski ran things in the interim. The studio had planned to hire a showrunner with a strong comedy background, but execs opted not to spend the money necessary to bring in a new production team.

4. It was struggling creatively. Insiders always believed it would take at least a year for Hall to get comfortable. Arsenio made big waves with such episodes as the one devoted to Prince, but it struggled to book other big-name guests.

5. Failure is the nature of syndication. Syndicated shows are subject to the whims of stations that want quick results and have itchy trigger fingers. (WPIX wasted no time replacing Arsenio with Seinfeld repeats.) There's a reason there hasn't been a major syndicated late-night talk show in years. In a bit of irony, the most recent one that worked was the original Arsenio Hall Show, which was squeezed off the air in 1994, more than five years after its history-making launch. John Ferriter, Hall's current executive producer, tells us he's talking to Hall about what the host would like to do next, including whether to pursue a new home for his show. But for now, the Dog Pound is closed.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #10
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You ask me did eye like Arsenio?
(Cube tell 'em)
Motherfucker, no.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:47 PM   #11
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
The Arsenio Hall show cancelled.

bhahahaha
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote