news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default why Jay-Z will never be the GOAT :

because he looked stupid on this classic with Big L the GOD!

theres some parts on the freestyle where Hova even chokes...

Last edited by Apocalypse; 09-14-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

they both RIPPED it and of course L shined over a young Jigga. duh ,B. rest in power BIG L
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
serioussam
SLIMEY SAVAGE

serioussam Village Idiot
Default Old Jay-Z -H.O.V.A. !!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp8MEqaJOc0

does someone got mp3 of this !!!!!
serioussam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Damn that's a classic right there, I used to have this instrumental on an old cd back in 02-03
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Lets be real....RD, BP, and even the Black Album are better than ANY Big L album.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

"And even Black album"??

You make it sound like if the Black Album was mediocre or something. Shit was hot!
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #7
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
"And even Black album"??

You make it sound like if the Black Album was mediocre or something. Shit was hot!
Nah bro, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that it wasn't as good as the aforementioned BP and RD. It's probably Jigga's third best but it's still better than any Big L album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I'll take L's album over BP & BA
Would you take it over RD?
Old 09-15-2013, 01:49 AM   #8
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

I agree big L ripped that over jay.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:29 AM   #9
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Nah bro, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that it wasn't as good as the aforementioned BP and RD. It's probably Jigga's third best but it's still better than any Big L album.

Would you take it over RD?
No, RD i would say is better although they are different and difficult to compare. I would listen to these two albums when I'm in two totally different moods.

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:06 AM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
No, RD i would say is better although they are different and difficult to compare. I would listen to these two albums when I'm in two totally different moods.
True. I also feel that Big L is a case of unfulfilled potential. If he got a production team with a vision, he could've made one of the top 10 hip hop albums imo.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
True. I also feel that Big L is a case of unfulfilled potential. If he got a production team with a vision, he could've made one of the top 10 hip hop albums imo.
Wtf

d.i.t.c. was arguably the greatest prod team of all time

lifestylez is a classic in my book

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll take L's album over BP & BA

Old 09-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #13
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

The reason I prefer it to The Blueprint is because even thought The Blueprint is a good album, it has a lot of corny shit on there as well that will make me hit the skip button, while Lifestylez I can pretty much play from start to finish, I'm not saying that every track is great but there is no corny shit on it that makes me hit skip if I'm in the mood for Big L.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol y'all hate jigga so much.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #15
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I dont hate Jay-Z, and I respect his hustle game.

another thing I think we can all agree is that he doesnt has a good voice.

Prodigy, Big Pun and Method Man are exemples of rappers with good voices in my opinion.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 09-15-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote