news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Crump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken mastaCrump Diddy drunken masta
Default Necro and Kool G Rap Godfathers will be one of the greatest albums to drop this year

Necro and Kool G Rap Godfathers will be one of the greatest albums to drop this year.

Because it's Necro and G Rap, anyone who grew up in the innercity and loves hip hop gets it. At least that I know personally.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no shit sherlock
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF NECRO DOESNT RAp

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of course necro's gonna rap. but his beats shit on everybody else's, so whatever

necro is the dude who--after hearing the Infamous and Hell on Earth--said, "fuck it, I'm going to make beats like this my whole life"

and guess what? he hasn't stopped. every rapper should be banging on his door asking for his beats

Raekwon should just give necro half a mil and say, "gimme your ten grimiest beats." classic album. done.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
of course necro's gonna rap. But his beats shit on everybody else's, so whatever
dj priemer, alchemist, madlib, hi tek, 4th disciple, pete rock, black milk, 9th wonder, havoc & roc marciano are just a few producers that shit on necro lyrically and production wise

Old 09-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

lyrically everybody shits on necro

production wise, no fucking way. never makes wack beats, he's consistent as hell. can't say that about alchemist. he had his shot with Prodigy and blew it. now it's necro's turn with G Rap
Old 09-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:

necro is the dude who--after hearing the Infamous and Hell on Earth--said, "fuck it, I'm going to make beats like this my whole life"

IF YOU THINK THIS IS HELL ON EARTH AND INFAMOUS THAN YOUR A FAGGiT COCKSUCKER

Old 09-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

Necro gives Rae a beat for 2009's Cuban Linx 2

......ends up being the best beat on the record and is revealed to be recorded in 1997!!

nuff said
Old 09-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #9
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Heavens - well shit, I had to say something

Ceited - Necro is a great lyrcist - Rouls for Gouls,
his verse on Canarsie Arties Revenge - dope voice, on and on and on. It became like a trend to say Necro is not dope on the Mic.
I completely disagree, he's one of the dopest, period.

Heavens - I acompletely agree with what you said there, especially about the Rae vision.

Ceited - I completely disagree with you there. Will hip hop heads ever learn that are are no comparisons in rap? Ever? And never will be?

Heavens - Everyone shits on Necro? Heavens, I disagree with you there, see my comment above.

Ceited - While fucking a chick, I had rap palying int he back - that track came on, and while I love it - I had to turn it off cause I was thinking the chick would think I was using her or I was all about fucking and leaving girls, which I'm not.

Heavens - That beat was made in 97 not recorded. Rae didn't record his verse on it back then. Beats are produced not recorded. Get yer definitions straight!

That being said - The Godfather's will be one of the greatest rap albums of this year and of all time.

I'm very excited for it, especially in 2013's rap climate.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:51 AM   #10
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everyone who loves hip hop knows this duo gonna be releasing album of the year on November 19th

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #11
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post

Ceited - While fucking a chick, I had rap palying int he back - that track came on, and while I love it - I had to turn it off cause I was thinking the chick would think I was using her or I was all about fucking and leaving girls, which I'm not.
YOU PROBABLY TURNED IT OFF BEFORE NECRO SAiD " I GOT A LITTLE COCK !! NOW SUCK THIS DICK FOR ALL THEM BIMBOS IN LITTLE ROCK"

I ACTUALLY LOVE NECROS BEATS AND HIS OLDER RHYMES AND THINK THIS WOULD BE A CLASSIC BEAT FOR MASTA KILLA

Old 09-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #12
theheavens
Banned

fuck Albert Einstein and Czarface. people are gonna kill their parents after listening to this record...

THIS GODFATHERS RECORD LYRICALLY MIGHT BE MY BEST WORK
IT'S INSANE
NOT MANY RAPPERS COME THIS INSANE AFTER DROPPING 13 YEARS OF BANGERS
THIS IS AS DOPE AS ANYTHING I EVER DONE AND MAYBE EVEN BETTER
BUT THATS TO PUT DOWN MY PAST SHIT WHICH I FEEL WAS GODLY
NOT BEING EGOTISTICAL, JUST HOW I FEEL

KOOL G RAP IS SO INSANE ON THIS RECORD THAT YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE LYRIC SHEET TO CATCH THE INSANITY CUZ HE IS SO COMPLEX IT MIGHT BE HIS ILLEST SHIT EVER DONE, DEF MOST TECHNICAL
FOR KOOL G RAP TO COME THIS DOPE AFTER 25 YEARS OF KILLING IT IS TO BE WORSHIPPED
HE IS A RAP GOD

THIS RECORD IS GONNA INSPIRE MAYHEM
RAPPERS TAKE NOTES!

THE GODFATHERS NOV 19TH
Old 09-27-2013, 04:22 AM   #13
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
......ends up being the best beat on the record
that's a great beat but uhhh

this last one is arguable, its a tossup for me, i change my mind on which i like more depending on the day

whether you agree or not (bold prediction: you dont), i dont think anybody could deny that album had a truckload of straight bangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Necro is a great lyrcist - Rouls for Gouls,
his verse on Canarsie Arties Revenge - dope voice, on and on and on. It became like a trend to say Necro is not dope on the Mic.
I completely disagree, he's one of the dopest, period.
you need to lay off the krokodil, man. but then again, besides saying he's a dope lyricist, you just say of him: "dope voice, on and on and on." i guess it's because of the language barrier, and your perfunctory understanding of english. no judgement here.... i can't speak anything but english, and as all can see i do it badly. but its still clear you dont really have english all the way figured out. maybe like 70 per cent. i'm not saying all this to poke fun, i'm just saying it to say that it's why you think necro is a good lyricist.

here's a challenge. take a few months. dont listen to necro. in that time, work through some rosetta stone lessons. once your english has improved, listen to necro's lyrics again. if you still like them, repeat from step one.

Quote:
Ceited - I completely disagree with you there. Will hip hop heads ever learn that are are no comparisons in rap? Ever? And never will be?
how else can you evaluate/perceive/discern anything without comparing it to what you've already evaluated/perceived/discerned? it's human brains and shit, son! synapses, mothafucka.

Quote:
i really hate to keep attacking you like this (my hatred displayed by me continuing to attack you), but it's obvious that you're a virgin.

Quote:
That being said - The Godfather's will be one of the greatest rap albums of this year and of all time.
wu-corp: the home of well-managed expectations.

Quote:
fuck Albert Einstein and Czarface. people are gonna kill their parents after listening to this record...

THIS GODFATHERS RECORD LYRICALLY MIGHT BE MY BEST WORK
IT'S INSANE
NOT MANY RAPPERS COME THIS INSANE AFTER DROPPING 13 YEARS OF BANGERS
THIS IS AS DOPE AS ANYTHING I EVER DONE AND MAYBE EVEN BETTER
BUT THATS TO PUT DOWN MY PAST SHIT WHICH I FEEL WAS GODLY
NOT BEING EGOTISTICAL, JUST HOW I FEEL

KOOL G RAP IS SO INSANE ON THIS RECORD THAT YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE LYRIC SHEET TO CATCH THE INSANITY CUZ HE IS SO COMPLEX IT MIGHT BE HIS ILLEST SHIT EVER DONE, DEF MOST TECHNICAL
FOR KOOL G RAP TO COME THIS DOPE AFTER 25 YEARS OF KILLING IT IS TO BE WORSHIPPED
HE IS A RAP GOD

THIS RECORD IS GONNA INSPIRE MAYHEM
RAPPERS TAKE NOTES!

THE GODFATHERS NOV 19TH
if an artist says it's good during pre-release, it definitely is. not once, in my entire hip-hop listening existence, have i ever been let down or misdirected by an artist proclaiming the high quality of their upcoming release. the fact that necro posted that, and used forceful, confident capitalization to do so, assuages all my fears. one less thing to keep me up at night.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #14
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
if an artist says it's good during pre-release, it definitely is. not once, in my entire hip-hop listening existence, have i ever been let down or misdirected by an artist proclaiming the high quality of their upcoming release. the fact that necro posted that, and used forceful, confident capitalization to do so, assuages all my fears.
hahahahah
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #15
Crump Diddy
Crumple in the cut...

Thugnificent - I can understand what you're saying and see you're not a Necro fan. What I meant by comparisons are that they are cancerous behaviour. In many instances of life. When you compare you essentially put two things next to each other, disregarding how they came about. With artists, each artist brings something completely new and different to the table. Like you seem like you grew up with Parents still together, in the suburbs. That's you though. I grew up in the innercity and was raised by a single parent. The way you're writing about Necro, I feel you don't "Get" him, the way I see the situation. That's totally okay as well, remember - no comparisons! lol
I'm not a virgin and have been with a handful of beautiful women.
I haven't slept with the world, only "choice" women. Sex is probably one of my main inspirations. Stop writing so much, go out and eat an orange today