news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row

The Counselor with Michael Fassbender, Cameron Diaz, Javier Bardem, Brad Pitt
Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 50 Cent, Jim Caviezel, Vincent D'Onoforio
Machete Kills with Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Amber Heard, Cuba Gooding Jr, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson
Runner Runner with Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Anthony Mackie

I'm very disappointed in all of these movies because the previews showed all the best parts and that's usually what previews do to get people to go see movies LOL. Tomorrow i'm gonna see Jackass presents Bad Grandpa and hopefully that'll be good because the previews look very funny. After this i'm gonna see The Best Man Holiday with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan which comes out on November 15th. I know it's gonna be good because the first one is a classic.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I'm surprised that The Counselor sucked. The previews made it seem like it was pretty good. The other movies looked pretty weak in the commercials though lol.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one. Previews for Escape Plan didn't look bad and plus i love action movies and i like Sylvester and Arnold. So i figured it would be good but i was wrong. The one funny scene in The Counselor was when Cameron Diaz gave her panties to Javier Bardem who was sitting in the car with her and she got on top of the car and did a split. Then she started fucking the car hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Javier's facial expression was so funny LOL.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:22 AM   #4
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one.
What didn't you like about Machete Kills Charles? Dunno if you would like the first one if you didn't like the sequel. You do realize it's not meant to be a serious film?
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #5
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
What didn't you like about Machete Kills Charles? Dunno if you would like the first one if you didn't like the sequel. You do realize it's not meant to be a serious film?
exactly, no one expects oscar caliber material in a movie with over the top violence, corny one liners a gratuitous tittie flopping..
Old 11-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I think seeing that split in the commercial is what got most people to go see it lol. Everybody I know who saw that shit was disappointed though. I'm probably still gonna check it out whenever it's available to rent through the cable box.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@you said you'll check it out when it comes on cable hahahahahaha. Cameron Diaz is still hot. I saw her previous movie Bad Teacher that came out last year i think and that's funny. I also like the movie she did with Ashton Kutcher called What Happens In Vegas. I was very disappointed in Knight And Day she did with Tom Cruise.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:22 AM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

runner runner was a little disappointing

saw bad grandpa yesterday i give it two thumbs up even though i ran 30mins late
Old 11-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you say the Counselor is bad i'll assume it's good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???
Ridley Scott directed The Counselor. There wasn't a real plot to the film. It was hard to grasp where the film was going. Good performances by great actors but the writing was horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.
Ouch! Lol. If you're not sure whether a film will be good or not, read the movie review prior to viewing the film, Charles. This way, you'll save time and money.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-04-2013 at 05:54 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Ridley Scott directed The Counselor, not Scott Riley LOL. There isn't a director named Scott Riley Ironman. I don't pay Eagle Eye's faggot ass any attention because he's a attention whore. His mommy and daddy don't love him. So he has to go on the internet to get attention. I saw Bad Grandpa yesterday and it's funny.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^You do pick bad movies to go see, Charles. I suggest that you read a movie review prior to viewing the movie. I do it all the time...and it has worked out pretty good so far.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

read with a grain of salt.