news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Vote 4 Territory!!!

Pretty Please Click Below To Watch The Official Video For My New Track.
If You Like It, You Can Help Me Win $2,500 By Liking & Sharing The Video.

(*note* You Will Have To Join BingeNow.com In Order To Vote)

THANK YOU!!!

https://bingenow.com/channel?chanid=...=6374&res=360p

TERRITORY
Old 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Heather B is still rapping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So then... did you like it or what? lol
Old 12-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

songs good like i said but the videos pretty basic but if im correct u prob just filmed something so you could enter it in the vid contest...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is this on you tube also?

Quote:
Old 12-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i loved the basic ness of the video if i may say so....
also i cant help to squint my eyes and see Missy Elliot lmaooo
im sure is the hair.

any whoo
with all due respect to Style and ur self

yousa fine mutha fucka and i'd give u one hellova mustache ride..

but yo
again
hats off to u, i love when my people create shit, PEACE
Old 12-14-2013, 04:23 AM   #8
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
songs good like i said but the videos pretty basic but if im correct u prob just filmed something so you could enter it in the vid contest...
The video is basic on purpose. Also it really had no other choice but to be a simplistic as possible since its the first one I ever did. it looks beginner-ish because it is. So it wasn't just for the contest. It would've looked like that regardless. lol However I think its creative as hell for what I had to work with so overall I think I did a good job. I'm proud of my lil video. lol Now go back and like it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is this on you tube also?
Yes. But I'm gonna need you to see it on Binge and like it if you wanna help me win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
i loved the basic ness of the video if i may say so....
also i cant help to squint my eyes and see Missy Elliot lmaooo
im sure is the hair.

any whoo
with all due respect to Style and ur self

yousa fine mutha fucka and i'd give u one hellova mustache ride..

but yo
again
hats off to u, i love when my people create shit, PEACE
Thank you Skampoline!!! For the review and for the mustache ride offer. I'll have to pass on that tho. lol
Old 12-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

If you win, what do you get? A year supply of this for style?

Quote:
Old 12-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #10
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tracks pure shit
Old 12-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Quote:
If you win, what do you get? A year supply of this for style?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No... but if I can find it, I will buy him some outta the prize money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
tracks pure shit
you're pure shit
Old 12-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
B Team

ok but tracks pure pure shit

retire
Old 12-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

Can't style throw in some extra votes? lol

Quote:
Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #14
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
ok but tracks pure pure shit

retire
I don't think you got the memo... you don't have to act like you hate me anymore. Trust me, it's cool. lol And besides... BLATANT hating is way unattractive. lmao

Quote:
Can't style throw in some extra votes? lol
NO!!! lol That would be some straight up cheeting/nepotism type bullshit!
Old 12-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #15
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Here's how to vote...

Step 1: Go To https://bingenow.com/
Step 2: Sign Up (You can do this quickly by signing up w/ your FB account)
Step 3: Go To My Video https://bingenow.com/channel?chanid=753&vidid=6374
Step 4: Click the 'Thumbs Up' icon underneath the video player to rate it!

Thanks for the love! - BB