news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-02-2005, 01:06 PM   #1
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper
Default Live 8 Concert for Poverty

Yo, what do you think about that live 8 concert on mtv and vh1?
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Live 8 Concert for Poverty

yo peace its good cause.

shame geldof didnt invite enough african artists, he did in the end, but that was mad disrespect.... cos none came obviously

whos on now??

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #3
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

Madonna
Old 07-02-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is a good cause, they will make a shit load of charity money..... but where will it go? where it allways goes? to the rich pollitions in africa, that dont give a fuck about the people, whilst the people have there livly hoods destroyed, there so called leaders drive about in brand new aston martins and mercs and live like kings..... where is the justice in that?
Old 07-02-2005, 01:53 PM   #5
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

same shit I was saying in Government forum but people weren't listening. And because of this history repeats itself half the time. for example the first Live 8 concert back in 85'. They must haven't tried hard enough otherwise we wouldn't go through this.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:32 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

they didnt even invite me

i wouldve done it

i dont even like charity
Old 07-02-2005, 04:29 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hours of shitty music by snobby self righteous pop artists and unknown rock bands promoting their terrible bands for some useless cause of sending money to corrup African governments... WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

fuck you.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

the only people wit soul there were the rap artist. they should've had the Wu-Tang in effect
Old 07-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All the rap artists that were/are there suck. As a matter of FACT all artists there could suck my dingleberries.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:48 PM   #10
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good cause but i think its a lost cause, its too late to make poverty history and if the world needs to keep revolving there needs to be 3rd world nations so it will have no affect on the big rich nations. so this is actually pointless.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:54 PM   #11
LHX
healthy merking

i dont even buy this poverty stuff

i cant imagine how a group of farmers in a fertile land (not to mention the cradle of civilization)

can suddenly go hungry

millet grows in dry land

you can live off millet

PEACE

dont trust it

oh no no no
Old 07-02-2005, 05:29 PM   #12
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

the purpose is to affect the g8 summit and get the politicians to agree to clear afrikas debt, the corrupt leaders need merking so fair trade and advancement can be made

i dont think its a charity thing, just use the site toi sign a petition to vote for clearing afrikas debts
Old 07-02-2005, 05:30 PM   #13
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
the purpose is to affect the g8 summit and get the politicians to agree to clear afrikas debt, the corrupt leaders need merking so fair trade and advancement can be made

i dont think its a charity thing, just use the site toi sign a petition to vote for clearing afrikas debts
alright

i approve then

PEACE
Old 07-02-2005, 05:31 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Didn't they already agree on that?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:36 PM   #15
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the G8 leaders wont do anything because the world cannot function with every nation as a modern economical power, then everything would be too expensive and most markets will fail. The western nations and now even china and india will forever keep afrika poor to keep there own interest going according to plan. they wont clear afrikas debts afrika in debt keeps european markets and US markets trading more with each other. Why would they want to allow afrika to trade then the other nations of the world will but farming stuff from the afrikans instead of the western powers.

so its pointless Geldof waisting time