news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-26-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger
Default GAME ("It's called The Dr.'s Advocate," )

The Game's already been in the studio with Dre and said his beef with 50, who is also signed under Aftermath, hasn't been an issue.

"Dr. Dre makes good music," the Game explained. "Eminem, 50 Cent, myself, we all sell records, we're all protégés of Dr. Dre. So me and 50's beef stays outside and we don't bring it in the house."

Asked if he and 50 would ever be able to put aside their differences, much like Jay-Z and Nas did recently (see
"Jay-Z And Nas Put Beef To Sleep In Onstage Show Of Unity"), the Game, who had "G-Unot" shaved into his hair, said he's focused on the new record and "already looked past them."

Along with Dre, The Dr.'s Advocate will feature production from Kanye West, Just Blaze, Timbaland, Scott Storch and Cool & Dre.

"Same soup, different kitchen," the Game said. "We gonna get it done, sell a million records the first week."

Also aiding in that cause are such unlikely collaborators as Good Charlotte's Benji and Joel Madden (see
"Game Recording LP, Growing Afro, Moving Next Door To Hilary").

"It's just gangsta-rap punk rock," the Game said of their track. "It's been done before on a bigger scale with Run-DMC and that thing they did back in the day with 'Walk This Way,' so it's just mixing the music genres, having fun. And those are my neighbors. I always jump over the back fence and walk in the studio and they always making good music back there."

The Dr.'s Advocate is due in early April, according to the Game.

Sounds nice doesnt it?
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

dunno.....................
'hard liquor' is wack as fuck (almost cant believe its a dre beat, but the singing is what ruins it)
i dont think its gonna be as good as his first
with the main reason being that the best tracks featured 50, and fif wrote a lot of the lyrics
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

^^^i'll need some kind of proof before i believe that 50 wrote lyrics for game!!

i'm not feeling that whole "collabing with punk rockers" thing either.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #4
WotsGoinDown
ADEPT

WotsGoinDown grasshopper

The album has been pushed back untill late summer.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #5
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

game>50
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:49 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Game- thumbs down. 50- thumbs down.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #7
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown
The album has been pushed back untill late summer.
Hopefully they cut the punk rock tracks and ad in two tracks produced by Dre.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #8
Brand New Funk

Brand New Funk grasshopper

Good Charlotte and Game could be funny. Game can be aight, I hope he makes a solid album. By the way, I would eaty my shorts if you can prove me that 50 wrote Games rhymes..
Old 05-27-2006, 01:17 AM   #9
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple
The Game's already been in the studio with Dre and said his beef with 50, who is also signed under Aftermath, hasn't been an issue.

"Dr. Dre makes good music," the Game explained. "Eminem, 50 Cent, myself, we all sell records, we're all protégés of Dr. Dre. So me and 50's beef stays outside and we don't bring it in the house."

Asked if he and 50 would ever be able to put aside their differences, much like Jay-Z and Nas did recently (see
"Jay-Z And Nas Put Beef To Sleep In Onstage Show Of Unity"), the Game, who had "G-Unot" shaved into his hair, said he's focused on the new record and "already looked past them."

Along with Dre, The Dr.'s Advocate will feature production from Kanye West, Just Blaze, Timbaland, Scott Storch and Cool & Dre.

"Same soup, different kitchen," the Game said. "We gonna get it done, sell a million records the first week."

Also aiding in that cause are such unlikely collaborators as Good Charlotte's Benji and Joel Madden (see
"Game Recording LP, Growing Afro, Moving Next Door To Hilary").

"It's just gangsta-rap punk rock," the Game said of their track. "It's been done before on a bigger scale with Run-DMC and that thing they did back in the day with 'Walk This Way,' so it's just mixing the music genres, having fun. And those are my neighbors. I always jump over the back fence and walk in the studio and they always making good music back there."

The Dr.'s Advocate is due in early April, according to the Game.

Sounds nice doesnt it?
Collaborations with GOOD CHARLOTTE???? sounds gay ass to me, GOOD CHARLOTTE is nothing more than a boy band....

GAME sucks as a rapper too....his first cd was good just due to the beats.....plus 50 CENT rapped on GAME's two biggust hits, HOW WE DO and HATE IT OR LOVE IT, and 50's verse killed GAME's on both songs.....

....Game's still has to prove that he can "write" his own album

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Last edited by tical2000; 05-27-2006 at 01:22 AM.
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 02:39 AM   #10
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I only look forward to the Just Blaze tracks

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote