news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default an introduction to the NWO

Peace,

you might have seen this before..
but if not

enjoy

Hello! My name is George Bush. I’m a republican. I am a member of the secret society Skull and Bones. I’m into rigged voting, Martial law and torture, as well as disarming the US Citizens. Remember, the state is YOUR God! Worship the state. Im off to play with Jeff Gannon.

Hello! My name is John Kerry. I’m a democrat. COMPLETELY different to George Bush. BUT, I am also a member of the the secret society, Skull and Bones. Sure, its deeply satanic, but no one cares. Go and watch tv and remember to support my good friend, George Bush!

Hello, I am the puppeteer, I control both the Republicans AND the Democrats. They are two sides of the same coin. I like to play mind games, and leave symbols everywhere. Such as the Pyramid, The all Seeing eye and the moloch owl. Why don’t you take a look at the Dollar Bill and see it there.

Hello, Tony here. I often go to secret meetings with such people as the Rothschilds and bilderbergers. I am here to make the UK a policed state, to STOP public enquiries into the 07/07 London Bombings (333 days before 06/06/06) and to make the European Union a massive super state as we step into the New World Order. Im a 33rd degree Freemason, a secret society which worships the Moloch and is Satanic.

Hiya, My name is David Cameron, I am in complete opposition to Tony Blair, YET, we both agree on the same policies. Lets make this a policed state. My symbol is of course, THE PYRAMID! Yes, I am also related, directly, to the Queen. Where are you Ma’am?

Bow before me, I am the Queen of England and the GRAND MASTER OF FREEMASONRY. My family stems from Germany but just before the MANIPULATED WAR against Germany in 1914, we changed our name to WINDSOR just to make sure you idiots did not twig onto the fact that we are screwing you over.

Hail Hitler! I am Adolf. I am into military dictatorship, the centralization of power and concentration camps. I spent 2 years in England upto 1912 being indoctrinated by the British powers (as my sister wrote in her book) I took weapons away German citizens in a Tyrannal DICTATORSHIP. Do you wonder why there were THOUSANDS of reports of NAZI U-Boats spotted after the Second World War?? Its because we have bases in Norway and Antartic, hence the interest in the Falklands. Now go and conquer in the name of the mother land, SCHNELL!

Greetings from the motherland. I am Stalin. I am the opposite to Adolf Hitler. I am into military dictatorship, the centralization of power and concentration camps. Just like Adolf. But we tell you we are different, so you will fight in wars for us. I have been called Hitlers twin tyrant. I too studied in England in 1907 where I was indoctrinated by British intelligence agencies. I helped kill millions.

Howdy there, I am the deeply Satanic Mr Walt Disney! I like to rape children, and I am part of a group of the elites who are indoctrinating children with sexual images and satanic symbols in our kiddies films. Here are some examples…

Here is my Walt Disney signature (which by the way was created for me, I had to master it) can you notice the hidden 666 in there (look at the loops!)

This is my friend Mr Tumnus from the smash hit The Land or Narnia, the lion the witch and the wardrobe. He is a child molester and like the Satanic God Pan, he not only LOOKS the same, he uses a flute.

Here is my friend Pan, the Satanic God of Sex. Worship him children! Lets take a look at one of the great cartoons, The Little Mermaid! Did you notice the male sex organ on the cover??

Still not see it? Lets zoom in!

Can you see it now? Great! You know Disney land, hundreds of thousands of children go missing from there each year. So, bring the family! Oh, and just incase you think it was a one off, or it wasnt a penis, her is some boobs in another on of my films (been blanked out for this presentation)

[img] http://www.new4y.com/uploads/files/disney-perverts3-edited_965.jpg [/img]

Hey there! I am a form of Media, which you get your information and news from. I am COMPLETELY IMPARTIAL. I tell you what to think, what is real, what is going on and I take the official government version of events and tell you its true! And you believe it, because this is real, right? I am on your TV, on your Radio, you see me when you log on line. I am the opinion for you to take and think it is your own. Very rarely do we do any actual investigating, and we make a lot of stuff up. We want you to be interested in celebrities, in sex scandals, in beer. We do not want you thinking for yourself! That would not help, so we keep you dum and keep you down. Read me, believe me. Watch TV, sleepDO NOT WAKE UP TO THE REALITY THAT YOU ARE BEING LIED TO

Good afternoon, I am a doctor working for the massive multi billion dollar industry known as Medicine, which in reality as a Medical Mafia of Drugs. I am a parrot to the system, repeating what is told to me. I administrate vaccinations, recommend them even, to your children, and to you. These vaccinations are made with aborted human fetuses, contain aluminum, mercury amongst other things. Vaccinatons don’t work, but you need to think they do. Please tell people to get vaccinated and to consume all these drugs that us Doctors dish out. Alternate medicines, please ignore them. We need you to buy into our crap so that we can continue to make billions from you, our slave race. Although there is no scientific evidence linking HIV (a passenger virus) with AIDs, is it possible that we were wrong when we equated HIV with AIDS? While any scientific discussion should allow such a challenge, others have tried to silence Dr. Duesberg who ten years ago was alone in his research. AIDS research continues to be driven by the hypothesis that HIV is the cause, with virtually all our medical and scientific resources invested in this hypothesis. Does HIV cause Aids? The scientific proof is lacking. According to Dr. Thomas, proponents of the HIV-AIDS connection have yet to offer any "genuine scientific proof" that the virus causes AIDS. "Any time scientists propose that a microorganism causes a disease, it's incumbent upon them to come up with the proof that it does. So far they nave failed to supply that proof," he says. But PLEASE, GO WATCH TV AND WORSHIP SOME CELEB. THANKS!

Welcome, I am McDonalds. I help kill of rain forests and destroy towns. I help feed you and your family food for low prices, and guess what, this food helps to KILL YOU AND CAUSE CANCER! As well as making you obese, causing illness and stopping brain functions. In a recent survey the ice in our stores was less hygienic than our toilet water. How great is that?! I bet you have all watched Super Size me, where a man eats McDonalds for a month and his liver starts to pack in and he feels constantly ill. And I bet you STILL CONTINUE TO EAT MY FOOD AND HELP TO KILL YOURSELF! It is great! 0.99p for a burger AND Justin Timberlake promotes it. And hes a celeb, worship him. Oh, and if you flip my nice little logo on its side, you get a good old Number 13. Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about.

Hey, I am World Trade Center NUMBER 7, being demolished just a few hours after the September 11th Attacks. I am the BIGGEST Smoking Gun you could possibly imagine as to 9/11 being an inside job performed by those who run the country yet A LOT of you DO NOT EVEN KNOW I WAS DEMOLISHED! How shocking. My remains were immediately destroyed so no investigation could be made into what REALLY happened. There is so much evidence to prove that I was detonated to fall along with Towers 1 and 2, and that it was an inside job, but PLEASE, IGNORE it! Continue to be a zombie state so martial law can take over and the New World Order can dictate everything to you.

YEEEHAAAWW! I am a soldier, carrying out work for the New World Order. I react to orders, do not think for myself and even if I did, I get beaten/killed/jailed by my fellow soldiers. I support torture, such as raping peoples children infront of them to make them confess to things they did not do, getting big nasty dogs to bite people, hurting people in ways unimaginable and I enjoy doing it. Fear me, as I will not hesitate to kill your children. You may have seen me on the news killing children, and innocents, destroying everything in my path. But you ignore it, you go and consume, you go eat your McDonalds and watch your TV. Good for you!!

Hey there brothers! Don’t listen to this bull, what we need is to invade more countries and kill more innocent people. We need the police to take away our liberties, our freedoms and we need to be dictated too! Come on now, if we find anyone different, lets call them names, bully them, kill them! You could compare me to a…

Were like a herd, but with one MUCH BETTER FACTOR! WE HAVE REMOVED THE SHEEP DOG AND WE POLICE OURSELVES! Now fall back in line, watch your tv, eat your aspartame products, get obese, be a slave to the system.Woo!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Thorough.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:12 PM   #3
tonygusto

tonygusto grasshopper

Wow!
tonygusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:38 PM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man, this whole shit is DUMB AS FUUUUUUCK!!!! Where did you get it from? I can't believe this could be your shit, controller, you're not so idiotic.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:52 PM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No problem. It mostly ain't wrong, but it's simply dumb, by style and opinions.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:01 PM   #6
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

very interesting.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:10 PM   #7
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS
Exclamation

Independent Thought Alarm
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #8
G-Gka-Genius
C.R.E.A.M.

G-Gka-Genius grasshopper

Thanks, that was a good read. Screw the media, they morans
G-Gka-Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:22 PM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
lool for a world full of hustlers mother fuckers sure dont know when they getting hustled lol
thats gonna be my new sig

slim T

im idiotic? lol

search some of my posts in know the ledge
or searrch topics ive made..

u will see from the information, and the facts i state.. the conclsions are come up. are far from idiotic,

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-18-2006, 06:09 PM   #10
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:

Howdy there, I am the deeply Satanic Mr Walt Disney! I like to rape children, and I am part of a group of the elites who are indoctrinating children with sexual images and satanic symbols in our kiddies films. Here are some examples…

Here is my Walt Disney signature (which by the way was created for me, I had to master it) can you notice the hidden 666 in there (look at the loops!)

This is my friend Mr Tumnus from the smash hit The Land or Narnia, the lion the witch and the wardrobe. He is a child molester and like the Satanic God Pan, he not only LOOKS the same, he uses a flute.

Here is my friend Pan, the Satanic God of Sex. Worship him children!
This thread, though very interesting and otherwise on point more or less, is still propagting some misinformation.

First of all, the 666 in the name is a real stretch, nevermind that 666 is not even really"the number of the Beast", never mind that both films cited were made long after Walt Disney died.

Secondly, the Narnia stories don't have anything to do with Walt Disney, other than being the company that made the films. The content was already there, and I don't think that CS Lewis, a devout Christian, would want you to worship Satan.

Also, there is nothing Satanic about Pan, surely anyone with "knowledge" would know this. That's just one of the ways the Christian Church has tried(and seemingly succeeded) to eradicate other belief systems.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #11
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
First of all, the 666 in the name is a real stretch, nevermind that 666 is not even really"the number of the Beast", never mind that both films cited were made long after Walt Disney died.
Walt isn't dead, he's frozen until a cure for his cancer or whatever he has is found.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:11 PM   #12
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

I am going to pin this topic up.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:30 AM   #13
"Masta-Mind"
A Muslim

"Masta-Mind" grasshopper

A very nice thread bro, i never seen that b4 thanks.
btw can someone explain what the moloch is??? i heard of it b4 but aint exactly sure.

peace
Old 06-19-2006, 06:25 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

moloch is the person, the elite pray/do their rituals too

the picture of him.
was copied by george washington
george sits naked on a sun chair
what has a striking resemblence too
how baphomet is seen in pics..

ill add more to this later tonite

cheers for making it sticky LHX!
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-19-2006, 11:01 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
moloch is the person, the elite pray/do their rituals too

the picture of him.
was copied by george washington
george sits naked on a sun chair
what has a striking resemblence too
how baphomet is seen in pics..

ill add more to this later tonite

cheers for making it sticky LHX!
peace
lol, i dont believe hardly any of this shit. I mean, i dont believe that all these fags worshipped satan. Maybe they did, but a big satanic NWO conspiracy... your gonna have to provide alot of evidence to get me to believe that, and i doubt thats gonna happen. Kinda like the yacub thing.