news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger
Default Chamillionaire?? - Opinions

First off I want to say I really don't know anything about him. The reason I bring him up is that he is coming to a city close to where I live. Being from a small hick city in Canada we get virtually no hip hop shows to check out. I guess what I am looking for are some opinions on this guy and if it would be worth it for me to check out considering I'm not much of a fan of Southern hip hop. Any input would be appreciated.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

IMO He sucks his music has no depth
Old 06-28-2006, 03:23 PM   #3
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

He's nice.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol don't listen to anyone on this board they have a bias that's pro east, or pro old, and anti new and south. It's a fact Chamillionaire is dope, if you don't know too much about him check his mixtapes, i can't remember what he called the remake, but he remade Adrenaline Rush by Twista, and his version is the most foul mixtape shit i've ever heard, plus he's a dope freestyler, his show should be alright, i recommend you go cause he's got a bright future
Old 06-28-2006, 03:46 PM   #5
M4TH3M4T1CS

M4TH3M4T1CS grasshopper

he's coming to my town it in july, he's alright im not going to the concert tho
M4TH3M4T1CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:50 PM   #6
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

hes shit
Old 06-28-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

True enough assassin. I should have just dl'd a couple of tracks to check out and make my own opinion. Although due to the fact that in the last 5 years the only hip hop shows around my area have been Snoop and a cancelled DMX and cancelled 50 Cent (so we've had Snoop LOL) I am thinking I may go check it out.

Anyway was in Edmonton for the Stanley Cup Finals and saw that Del was in town the next weekend. Pisses me off that we can't get decent shows like that!!
Old 06-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw
True enough assassin. I should have just dl'd a couple of tracks to check out and make my own opinion. Although due to the fact that in the last 5 years the only hip hop shows around my area have been Snoop and a cancelled DMX and cancelled 50 Cent (so we've had Snoop LOL) I am thinking I may go check it out.

Anyway was in Edmonton for the Stanley Cup Finals and saw that Del was in town the next weekend. Pisses me off that we can't get decent shows like that!!
you know i feel your pain right, i live in Lincoln Nebraska, the ONLY rappers i've ever seen live are Ghost and Snoop, other then that 50 cent, Ludacris, David Banner, and HeadBodyBangers are the only cats i can think of that've come here in the past 5 years, these other cats take shows for granted but once we get the chance we swallow that shit up
Old 06-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #9
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
you know i feel your pain right, i live in Lincoln Nebraska, the ONLY rappers i've ever seen live are Ghost and Snoop, other then that 50 cent, Ludacris, David Banner, and HeadBodyBangers are the only cats i can think of that've come here in the past 5 years, these other cats take shows for granted but once we get the chance we swallow that shit up
No doubt. And that's why I am considering taking a two hour drive to check out a rapper I don't know. LOL Man you should be happy you got to check out Ghost!! I did check out Snoop but the main reason I went was because Daz and Soopafly was supposed to open up for him. Sure enough they never showed up. Yeah, Regina Saskatchewan Canada is not the place to be if you are into hip hop. You guys heard of that place???? Didn't think so.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:17 PM   #10
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Everytime I read Charmillionaire, I think about this pokemon

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:18 PM   #11
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl

LMAO LMAO

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When it comes to the south, this is the worst board to come to and ask for opinions.

I have heard Chamillionaire before he blew up.....I was actually kind of suprised he made it to commercial.....Texas has some good rappers.

But you mentioned you arent a southern hip-hop fan, if you really arent then I wont recommend this.

Perhaps one day you might try it out again.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #13
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
When it comes to the south, this is the worst board to come to and ask for opinions.

I have heard Chamillionaire before he blew up.....I was actually kind of suprised he made it to commercial.....Texas has some good rappers.

But you mentioned you arent a southern hip-hop fan, if you really arent then I wont recommend this.

Perhaps one day you might try it out again.
The thing is I am very open to all types of music however I just never got into Southern shite. Not because I hate it just because I...well I guess I just prefer others such as Wu. In any case I will do what I should have in the first place and DL a couple of tracks and see for myself if I am into it enough to take the trip. Thanks to all who gave some feedback on Chamillionaire.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:36 PM   #14
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl

ha ha ha
Old 06-28-2006, 04:17 PM   #15
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Average

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote