news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-29-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior
Default Punk/hardcore

I fuckin love punk and hardcore music.
and for all yall who asscociate that with emo shit,
FUCK EMO!
what im talkin about is straight up punk rock! no need for record executive pushin ya around, no need for mad advertisement. im talkin about raw music here. and yall wu heads on here (including me) obviously appreciate raw music. and when i say raw, im talkin about punk and hardcore that pummel a hole in ya fukin head wen u listen to it. Check the Germs, Bad Brains, early Misfits, Clash, Minor Threat, Black Flag and all that shit...and stay away from new bands like Taking Back Sunday and another new bands who claim to be punk, cuz theyre just faggots.
rock on mothafuckazzzz!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i still dont get emo, what is that crap?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i still dont get emo, what is that crap?
It's quite possibly the worst genre of music ever created. Seriously, how could anyone like this stuff? You have to be a little weirdo to enjoy this garbage.

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
gasoline boots
gooooon

gasoline boots grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.robinson15 View Post
It's quite possibly the worst genre of music ever created. Seriously, how could anyone like this stuff? You have to be a little weirdo to enjoy this garbage.
Pretty narrow-minded, aren't you? Can you give me an example of a band you would call "emo"?
Old 06-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #5
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

emo is people with faggoty hair and lots of eyemakeup who slit their wrists because they think no1 loves them (which is true)
and then they write songs about it and become stars for all the young MTV watchers.
pathetic.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:41 PM   #6
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior View Post
emo is people with faggoty hair and lots of eyemakeup who slit their wrists because they think no1 loves them (which is true)
and then they write songs about it and become stars for all the young MTV watchers.
pathetic.

that summs it up. emo music is whack. The emo fans make me more sicker then the actaul music. why the hell would someone kill themselves. i bet these emo kids have a car and their own bedroom a mom and dad. a bf or gf and for some shitty reason they want to kill themselves/ give me a break
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:56 PM   #7
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
pathetic.

i know some emos who dont cut them selfs or dress like that or look like that

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:21 PM   #8
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
i know some emos who dont cut them selfs or dress like that or look like that
what are they like then, if i may ask?
Old 11-14-2006, 07:47 PM   #9
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
what are they like then, if i may ask?
all emotional and they think everyone hates them but they dont dress like an emo is thought to dress like or cut them selfs they write some of the best poetry i ever read and there allright but they are really allways depressed

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #10
samtheseed

samtheseed sitting duck

Got a black flag tattoo on one arm and getting the W on the other. Hardcore is great music. And no one gotta feel less hip-hop saying that. I mean, at the Woody awards Ghost said he jams TOOL
samtheseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:51 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

hahahahhaa!! yeah sam stay active
Old 06-29-2006, 10:38 PM   #12
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

old emo circa mid-80s to early 90s was actually wicked good hardcore. some great bands that if people heard today people would be like "wtf this isn't emo." straight up screamy hardcore. but yeah punk and hardcore is all i listen to, nonstop 24/7. got tons of good thrash and shit on my comp from all eras and countries plus tons o' vinyl.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:39 PM   #13
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i'll upload some shit, but most if it is apple audio files so you'd need itunes to play most of my collection.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy Shit I Didn't Know There Was A Hardcore Thread!!! Awesome!!!
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was smoking wit my homies the other day and I played Destruction Unit by Feederz and I think they got scared so I changed it to 2pac lolz
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote