news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-05-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Default 4 wu tang albums came out different sounds

enter the 36 chambers bumping there hungry to make money and the beats are so nice everysong summertime music beats lyrics and talk about coming up

wu tang forever these guys came with a different sound. In 97 people didn't get it nor do they get it today they kicked mad knowledge grew a little older and the beats where a little harder.

The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit. lyrics are good

Ironflag clean bright sort of commerical. Beats are nice on this one lyrics are okay
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 04:33 PM   #2
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa
Default Re: 4 wu tang albums came out different sounds

interesting point of view, but i cant agree completely with u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

ufa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:35 PM   #3
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I agree with you
Old 07-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #4
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i always viewed the W as a updated extension of 36. it was different, but so many of the tracks brought that same vibe. think its one of the more underrated hiphop albums ever, to this day i dont understand the hate for Gravel Pit. the beat was a bit poppy but it was dope and the flows were sick
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:28 PM   #5
TheMASSIVE
Veteran Member

TheMASSIVE shaolin monk

I think Gravel Pit is Wu's hottest club joint to date... Not like they made many of those but I think overall it's a dope track!

TheMASSIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 08:29 PM   #6
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE
I think Gravel Pit is Wu's hottest club joint to date... Not like they made many of those but I think overall it's a dope track!
i think it's one of wu's hottest songs after wu tang forever
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:18 PM   #7
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
i think it's one of wu's hottest songs after wu tang forever
I've read in interviews and was told personally by Inspectah Deck that Gravel Pit is his least favorite song...click click is the hottest wu-tang song after forver imo...or anything but gravel pit...one blood or anyyyything...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #8
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

for real, i think the video made wu-tang look corny. and you can tell they dished out some money on that shit. the song is whatever. i like there darker realistic, depressing shit. i put can't go to sleep above that. most people i know hate that track, but i love it. the video was nice too. careful click click was grimy but most of the lyrics were garbo. if yall don't know the original version of one blood by junior reid download that shit. i have most of juniors albums, good shit. seriously, i feel if i was in the studio with the wu during the recording of the next album it would come out classic. the lovers of the music know what the fans of hip-hop want more than the artists themselves. thats fucked up actually, that's basically saying we could conduct a better wu-tang album than wu-tanf themselves. i think it's true though
Old 07-05-2005, 08:39 PM   #9
GhostfaceKillah199
Sun God

GhostfaceKillah199 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit.
damn, I'm not makin fun of you but that album definitely does have a shitty/cold weather vibe to it, and I don't recall bumping since there was snow all over here in the northeast. good observations bro. peace

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
Not even if I fell from ten stories high
Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz
GhostfaceKillah199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:36 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

if wu wants to make commercially appealin music then gravel pit is the way to go.

i always thought that the W was no more than 36 chambers 2000.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:01 PM   #11
adedwutang
Rap Name: SkiLLs

adedwutang grasshopper

i think that wu just needs something that will show to the youth the skill of the group, they should make a collaboration single with another artist(s) that is well known by the youth so people will listen cuz kids these days dont realize just how amazing the group is, as much as i wuld rather them do it themselves and be appreciated for there own skills without using someone else, i wuld enjoy it better if they came back in a big way to the public to let people kno there still here, i just want other people to feel the way i do about wu tang cuz im only 16 and i dont kno how old all of u are but if u didnt realize people my age dont have respect for the style and energy and most of all the lyrics they can bring to the game and change it the way they did back in the early 90's
adedwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:17 PM   #12
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Yall Been Warned is the best Wu song since Forever

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:26 PM   #13
PN_00
Veteran Member

PN_00 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
enter the 36 chambers bumping there hungry to make money and the beats are so nice everysong summertime music beats lyrics and talk about coming up

wu tang forever these guys came with a different sound. In 97 people didn't get it nor do they get it today they kicked mad knowledge grew a little older and the beats where a little harder.

The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit. lyrics are good

Ironflag clean bright sort of commerical. Beats are nice on this one lyrics are okay
lyrics were better in iron flag than in the w.....and not all beats in W were dark...theres conditioner, gravel pit, the jumpoff...etc
PN_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:29 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think conditioner is a dark track.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 12:48 AM   #15
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Wu's always tried to make that CREAM 93 they rapped how it was gangsta 96 same Rap wasnt as huge in 96 u din see nigga rappin in mcds commercials. 2000 rap had already changed Wu tried to get back to that rough sound they found it attracted some praise. They figured why not try that commercial shit so they did wif iron flag by usin that soul/funk sound it din work tho Iron flag was a good album but it din attract to much attention.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote