news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-05-2006, 06:55 PM   #1
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fuck You Legato

SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:40:23 PM): hey there. i need 2 talk 2 ya
Se7enEleMenT (6:40:34 PM): about what
Se7enEleMenT (6:40:36 PM): not now
SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:40:49 PM): well Gato hit me up this morning
Se7enEleMenT (6:40:55 PM): and?
SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:41:21 PM): and he had told me that he sent you a PM on da Wu board but never got back at him
Se7enEleMenT (6:41:34 PM): yo i got a life outside the net
Se7enEleMenT (6:41:39 PM): the fuck you want me to do
SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:41:59 PM): i don't know. i was just telling you that
SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:43:02 PM): then he had said that u were a snake and was talking behind his back and stuff and i told him that wasn't true and hat u would never do that
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:15 PM): i dont care about him
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:21 PM): he does not pay my bills
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:26 PM): why should i care what people say about me
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:29 PM): i dont care
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:32 PM): thats high school shit
Se7enEleMenT (6:43:35 PM): leave me alone
SPANISHDYAMOND02 (6:47:15 PM): ok. i'm gonna go for a while so i can LEAVE u alone. but that's what he said and i don't wanna uspet him and shit. so if he hits me baq i won't even mention you or your good nature. i halla baq in a few mintues cause i feel so damn VIOLATED!!!!!!!!!!!

all i was trying to do was be peacemaker and find a resolution like my gyrl Aaliyah would say but it's not good enuff

-------------------------------------------------------------

First of all... how the fuck am I a snake? We never had a real conversation?
Two, you telling this shit to ShyChica....
Three , if you had an issue with me you should of told me directly
the fuck is your problem...

thus being said... I will no longer post here.. Peace to all of you!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

ahahahahaha mrs rza chats with shychico on teh webs....mrs rza lost

fuck that dumb hooker
Old 10-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #3
Gawd
Just walk away.

mrs rza isnt posting here anymore cuz of some ghey over dramatized shite...women loose.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

wow i can't believe this ridiculous gossip goes on on a fucking forum. it's like they all go to school together. peace msrza.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:58 PM   #5
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah I dont have time for bullshit yo. I got kids to worry about, my rent, my car note, food in my system, my grandmother is still sick and she might be gone any day now, you think i got time for shit like that .. be real yo..

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 10-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
nah I dont have time for bullshit yo. I got kids to worry about, my rent, my car note, food in my system, my grandmother is still sick and she might be gone any day now, you think i got time for shit like that .. be real yo..
I wish the best for ya Grandma..Mine was just hospitalized for falling and breaking her hip..She's 94 years old
Old 10-05-2006, 06:59 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ms rza dont post that much anyway, she can get to corpse postin quick!
its fickle to quit over a homo like legato anyway
Old 10-05-2006, 07:00 PM   #8
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Yeah I know I started posting there again, but Im a regular poster on Ras Kass forums.. and some other ones.. thats why I dont be on here that much now, this site has gone to shit.

Old 10-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Yeah I know I started posting there again, but Im a regular poster on Ras Kass forums.. and some other ones.. thats why I dont be on here that much now, this site has gone to shit.
actually i just checked your profile your average post is 14 times a day, so dont quit over some fake ass mufucka
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 PM   #10
BLACKNEFERTITI07
Banned

BLACKNEFERTITI07 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to BLACKNEFERTITI07
Default Will Someone Close This Thread Down B4 Gato Sees This??? Asap!!!!

I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN BEFORE GATO SEES THIS ASAP?? ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET BOTH HIM AND MsRzaRecTaH TO TALK AND BE FRIENDS AGAIN. THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION AT ALL.

SORRY SIS BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TOBE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN AND NOT START BEEF UP AND GET IN TROUBLE WITH HIM CAUSE IF HE SEES THIS, HE WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

AND SO WHAT IF MUTHAFUCKAS LAUGH BUT THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT THAT I DON'T WANT HIM 2 EVEN LOOK AT ON HERE.

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND MOVE IT 2 ANOTHER SPOT WHERE GATO WON'T SEE IT???????
Old 10-05-2006, 07:10 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYHEIMCHICA06 View Post
I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN BEFORE GATO SEES THIS ASAP?? ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET BOTH HIM AND MsRzaRecTaH TO TALK AND BE FRIENDS AGAIN. THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION AT ALL.

SORRY SIS BUT I JUST WANTED YOU TOBE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN AND NOT START BEEF UP AND GET IN TROUBLE WITH HIM CAUSE IF HE SEES THIS, HE WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

AND SO WHAT IF MUTHAFUCKAS LAUGH BUT THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT THAT I DON'T WANT HIM 2 EVEN LOOK AT ON HERE.

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND MOVE IT 2 ANOTHER SPOT WHERE GATO WON'T SEE IT???????
too late, ms rza claims to walk because of your meddlings
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #12
Gawd
Just walk away.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha legato and mrs rza be chatting with shychico the spanish man with a vagina scrotum..!!!!1111!!! how funny is that?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #13
Gawd
Just walk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
ignore ed, he doesnt know how to treat women and prolly never had a girlfriend in his life...unless you count his sister
Im married nigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYHEIMCHICA06 View Post

dont be gossiping and starting shite.....by the looks of your aim with mrs rza it dont look like she even likes talking to you....ahahahahaha legato allready posted in this thread ahahahahahahah drama ahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
U LEFT CUZA LEGATO?!?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:00 PM   #15
Gawd
Just walk away.

so all of the sudden you cant post here anymore...like no one else here has responsibilities and such........cry me a fuxing river.......im sure youll reply even tho you just posted that you were leaving the forum.....