news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-14-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default People here most likely to get arrested for indecent exposure?

Who are your top five people at the forum most likely to get arrested for indecent exposure?

In no particular order:

-Jaywoods
-6th Planet
-Mark

I need to think about the fifth person.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 12:05 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: People here most likely to get arrested for indecent exposure?

This thread has died. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:26 PM   #3
Tzaosirus
Freedom,Justice & Equaliy

Tzaosirus grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Tzaosirus Send a message via MSN to Tzaosirus

Well, since I have been charged with sexual agrivation, it should be me!
Shut the fuck up!
Bitch and let my slide my hands up your skirt
Nigga please!

Tzaosirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 02:17 PM   #4
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i got thin curtains, my parents said i might get bussed for that shit, i dont give a fuck
Old 07-25-2005, 02:59 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fuck that I walk around my house butt naked after my children are asleep windows open shade open I could care less who sees!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 03:23 PM   #6
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

where do you live? haha

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:39 PM   #7
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In The Bay Area
Old 07-25-2005, 04:45 PM   #8
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
In The Bay Area
Chyea? Florida? Or Cali?
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 04:58 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Spray
Chyea? Florida? Or Cali?
Cali by way of San Fran
Old 07-25-2005, 03:59 PM   #10
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

i have no curtains at all in my room and i walk butt naked in evenings with lights turned on in room. i just don't give a flying f***.

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 04:05 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

straight up gansta^^^

I caught an Older women looking in my window near my recycling bin once..
I think she was just grabbing some cans ( I recycle everthing I can ) and noticed me naked..
I embarrased her ass though cuz I started pulling on my cock causing it to grow...
I then walked right up to the window and she was in utter shock her face was red..
Old 07-25-2005, 04:16 PM   #12
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

Quote:
straight up gansta^^^

I think she was just grabbing some cans ( I recycle everthing I can ) and noticed me naked..
I embarrased her ass though cuz I started pulling on my cock causing it to grow...
I then walked right up to the window and she was in utter shock her face was red..

hey! that was me!

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 04:18 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnowBlood
hey! that was me!
Well if its you just knock I'll let you in!!
Old 07-25-2005, 11:57 PM   #14
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

Quote:
straight up gansta^^^

hahah that shit made me lmao

i can imagine some cable guy shit, but without the nipple up againts the window..haha

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:25 AM   #15
MantiZ
Veteran Member

MantiZ grasshopper

Quote:
straight up gansta^^^

hardcore...

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
Banks is a bitch
Young Buck is a Bitch
Tony Yayo is a bitch
Fifty is a bitch
Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.
MantiZ is offline   Reply With Quote