news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-21-2005, 04:47 PM   #1
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk
Default Who Is Worse?

SNOOP, ALL THAT CRUNK BULLSHIT, CAPONE AND NORE, U-GOD, MEMPHIS BLEEK, OR BIZARRE!

I THINK IT IS SNOOP, A CLOSE SECOND IS THAT CRUNK SHIT POLLUTING HIPHOP. FUCK CAN I LISTEN TO A RAP SONG WITHOUT CRISTAL, RIMS, AND ICE.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper
Default Re: Who Is Worse?

http://a1704.m.akastream.net/7/1704/...oggdrophot.wmv
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
Godess
Banned

Godess grasshopper

Stop that
Godess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:54 PM   #4
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:02 PM   #5
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country...
LMFAO yo do you know that DC Go Go shit? or what about Baltimore's Club music? this shit is just saaaaaaaaaaaad, worse than crunk

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 06:18 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Thumbs up Re: Who Is Worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyze
Damn, it thought CNN was decent, Bleek tolerable, Snoop his early shit, BUT crunk isnt Hiphop that shit should have its own genre like "house music" or country, because it isnt rap just a bunch of happy go lucky niggas screaming...but I would be happy too if I could buck the system by not having any talent. Bizarre, is fuckin lame and shouldnt be taken seriously..this nigga has absolutely NO SKILLS, none and for people to say is shit is hot is beyond me..even niggas on this forum. Straight up, if you like his shit then you aint no real rap head. PEACE

Wu Forever
I'm at a rave again picking up tranvestites on a harley davidson-

classic

Bizarre is a homosexual no doubt but you gotta give the boy props for saying whatever the fuck he wants

snoops puts out some wack shit but he's still hangin in there, I went to his concert last year all he played was his classics
Old 07-21-2005, 04:55 PM   #7
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

Crunk, followed by Missy then Snoop
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 05:01 PM   #8
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

bizarre.

nothing can suck worse than bizarre, hell I would rather listen to aesop rock loud as hell with my balls being cut off than listening to bizarre.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:56 PM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

does anybody know what da fuck aseop be talkin about????? im kind slow when it comes to thes type of things....
Old 07-22-2005, 03:19 AM   #10
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu-banga3
im kind slow

yes you are
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:15 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol how can i forgot, OR U-God, dumbass. Look at Triumpth, he tore everyone but Deck, Gza and Mastakillaz asses, and that was Wu at its strongest, Forever he steals the show, (except wih black shampoo) He basically slapped Ghost and MastaKilla on WinterWarz, so whats up?
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:54 AM   #12
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 08:42 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
^^^ your mother is a fucken stupid crackhead whore. She looks like Jay Z after waking up from a rough night. Fucken dingelberry
....excuse me? im not gonna say your gay, cause truth is i don't know your sexual orientation, but its visible you've sat on your thumb before, and for using the word dingleberry, as an insult(I think) im guessing you sniffed it afterwards, with a heated passion. DontFucWitThaJesus kid, i got Legions.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:57 PM   #14
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

and im so dissapointed at snoop......this dude has 1 classic album when he should have about five.sad.......................
Old 07-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #15
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

snoop....uhh, no thanks...hes pretty much dedicated to the west so it aint for me
cnn...used to be nice and raw, now i'll pass
bizarre...yeah, i couldnt tell u one word hes ever said or even a name one of his songs
whos the other one?
.....oh, bleek and baby u....bleek came nice on reasonable doubt and maybe one other joint where i liked the beat...again, i'll pass
u-god-shit i still like him in general but i'll admit i dont really check for him

i cant tell u whos worse but out the bunch u-god is the only one i care about, care as in least sense of the term.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote