news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default WWi PRESENTS BASTARD SWORD & LORD BEATJITZU - DISCIPLES OF THE TENG DYNASTY [DL]

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mydatabus.com/public/WWIP...NASTY30807.zip

BACKUP LINK:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOBMOVPA

THE WORLDWIDE INCIDENT FAMILY STRIKES AGAIN WITH A COLLABORATIVE PRODUCTION ALBUM FROM 2 VERY UNIQUE PRODUCERS OF THE CAMP, LORD ZERO AKA BASTARD SWORD AND LORD BEATJITZU
TITLED "DISCIPLES OF THE TENG DYNASTY" CONSISTING OF A COLLECTION OF SOUNDS FROM THE VINTAGE ORIENT FUSED WITH A COLLECTION OF SOUND EFFECTS FROM VARIOUS KUNG FU MOVIES. FROM SWORDFIGHTS AND FIST STRIKES TO DIALOGUE FROM THE MOVIES
WE HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS ALBUM BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS, WE WORKED HARD TO BRING THESE SOUNDS TO LIFE

TITLE: DISCIPLES OF THE TENG DYNASTY
COMPOSERS: LORD ZERO AS BASTARD SWORD & LORD BEATJITZU
RELEASE DATE: 5-08-07
TRACKS: 20
LENGTH OF ALBUM: 54:43
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 75.4 MB [192KB/S AUDIO QUALITY]
COVER ARTWORK: LORD ZERO

FOR USE OF THESE BEATS, BE SURE TO CONTACT US AT OUR MYSPACE PAGES

LORD ZEROS MYSPACE PAGE: www.myspace.com/shadowdragonzero
LORD BEATJITZUS MYSPACE PAGE: www.myspace.com/lordbeatjitzu

WE CAN ALSO BE CONTACTED AT THE WORLDWIDE INCIDENT MYSPACE PAGE
www.myspace.com/wwiproductions

ENJOY OUR ALBUM AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MORE BANGAZ FROM US!!

Last edited by LORD ZERO; 05-08-2007 at 07:55 PM.
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #2
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

13 views and no replies? whats good w/ yall lol
Old 05-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo shit is soundin fresh

tai chi pole and
the bladesmith are hot....but one thing it wouldnt let me extract all of it your tags are too long i only got 9 of the songs.....i need to find out how to do beats + + =
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Damnit Not Again!!!! Lmao Imma Megaupload This Shit
I Need To Find A New Host Lol
Old 05-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

BACKUP LINK HERE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XOBMOVPA
Old 05-08-2007, 08:08 PM   #6
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Downloading.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #7
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ohhhh man zero why didnt you tell me holy shit im gonna bang this hahaha havent been to the forum in a good while damn lucky i cought this!!! cmon g yo i'll hit you up when i can... peace

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor/5 Fingerz View Post
ohhhh man zero why didnt you tell me holy shit im gonna bang this hahaha havent been to the forum in a good while damn lucky i cought this!!! cmon g yo i'll hit you up when i can... peace

I THOUGHT U WOULDA KNEW FROM MY MYSPACE DISPLAY NAME LMAO MY BAD
Old 05-09-2007, 09:14 AM   #9
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I like the collabo between these producers.

Favorites:
Lotus Scollz
Vintage Lotus
Master Or Student
Justice Is Served

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #10
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

i already know this gotta be illness! lol

ill be back wit a review

peace famz
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #11
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

PEACE

I have mixed feelings about the sound of this tape, only because alot of the beats sound kind of similar to one another! but I see where lord beatjitzu was goin wit concept wise & im feelin alot of joints especially BLACK ARK PALM TECHNIQUE that shit is bangin. Zero I already let u know how I feel about ur side of the tape, i liked THE BLADESMITH the most that was ya illest beat on here

i'd give the tape a 7.9/10

nice drop fam

PEACE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #12
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

p.s. Lord Beatjitzu MURDERED this album

damn yo! these beats wow

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #13
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
p.s. Lord Beatjitzu MURDERED this album

damn yo! these beats wow
WOW thanks for that fam thats peace!!
ya as far as the beats all soundin alike that had to do with the concept of the album,and the sample choices wich we wont give out!but those who are fam know what we dealin with!!
peace TZu and thanks again!
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahhhhh man been freestyling on these joints hahahaha
best tracks right now FRAGRANT SWORD-BEATJITZU goddamn i cant stop playing that shit, hits so fucking hard my fav track on the whole project, DRUNKEN MASTERS-ZERO OMFG infinite propz hahahaha to both yall hopefully i can rip one

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Lol I Didnt Know U Spit, Fingerz....where Da Hell Are Ur Tracks?! *knows U Have Some Stored Away Somewhere*