news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-22-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default People Just Keep Fucking With Me (postal shit, hide the fire arms)

REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People always tease me when I drive this ugly truck at work.

If your a faggot ass homosexual ask me what brand of truck I drive.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

What brand is the truck?.......lmao!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
What brand is the truck?.......lmao!
Shut your fuck hole.

The truck is an 07 ford, two tons I think. The old truck is an old bright yellow dodge, people laugh when they see you rollin in it.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:09 PM   #4
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

LOL my man i was just messing with u but the truth is that you got two options....#1 you either chose to be upset about it and think the world is against u or #2 just deal with it and dont take shit personal, theres always people in worst situations then u. Dont let it get to u and breath easy. Theres more to life then worry about stupid shit.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

I'm sorry, I didn't know a homo sexual was actually gonna respond to my thread!

C'mon guys, I was joking it's just a truck. I don't mind being laughed at.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i know whut u goin thru my brotha. but please don do anything stupid man,just think about ya fam man!! it works for me so i know it will for you.

we all get that bad time and then you wanna just buss a nigga in the head wit a bat or sumtin.

jus think bout ya good days homie!!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #7
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Ben-Kenobi coming through with the wisdom. But I keep slippin into the dark-side like Darth Mual in the dessert with a double ended saber stabbin two tusken bitches in the puss for being such wet whores.

People got me treaden lightly like Ichi-goya trynna dodge Azuma ninja. But they don't know i'm the Lone Wolf with a cart full of fire-works.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #8
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

deep breaths usually works for me
Old 05-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #9
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

damn homie. sounds like you got a crazy hand of cards delt to you. that's some random events to happen.....hang in there man. things get better. the only way to go after you are already down, is up.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
Old 05-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #10
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

It's no big deal fellas. When i'm in that yellow truck, I feel like one of the Wu-Generals rollin through the hood bumpin my new fat shit that won't even go Gold.

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:19 PM   #11
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

^^ U-god? Is that you? I thought we told you to quit using your own fan site to bitch about your problems. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:16 PM   #12
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

^^Got damn it, how'd you figure me out.

Damn Vader, can you tell me what I should do to deal with all these faggots at wu-corp and else where (for example, co-workers, in-laws)?

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Man I think you need to be seen smashin something in the vicinity of your co-worker and your in-law. Break something a normal human cannot break - and do so as if it was that person, then look em keenly in the eyes when ya done.

Send a message of don't fuck with me homey. And if it keeps up- it has to be dealt with 1 on 1 in the Black Hills somewhere alone.

Go for peace first though. And only bite if they keep barking.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:15 PM   #14
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best thing to do is use your anger for positive things, example: go to the gym and work out till your tired all over, then you wont have enough energy to want to fuck someone up, also it will be the best work out you will ever do.

Old 05-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Man, next thing you know some gay aussie faggot is gonna come up in this thread and ask me to whip out my cock and balls and stroke it a couple times........

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-24-2007 at 02:21 PM.