news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-26-2005, 05:06 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Things stolen from my car.

I forgot to put my car window up last night, and some dickhead took some things from my car. I didn't have much in there to take: about $5 worth in spare change and a pack of cigartettes that a friend of mine left in there. A couple years back or so, I had some similar things taken when I hadn't locked my car door over night. I was thinking about camping out one night, and being where it would be hard for people to spot me. I'd leave my car window open and then if I saw some loser go into my car, I'd come out and stun him/her with my stun gun. I've had a stun gun for a while, but I haven't used it on anyone. I was wondering what the rules are concerning someone breaking into your car? Like, can you get in trouble if you go after someone that breaks into your car? What a pathetic mongrel to go into someone's car for some change.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
nychibahawk

nychibahawk grasshopper
Default Re: Things stolen from my car.

ahh my friend had his spare change robbed recently.. what a bummer

he had like $30 worth in quarters it was pretty funny

If i catch someone in my car I'd take a bat to em.. possibly throw him in the trunk and dump him somewhere
nychibahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

dont take this personal, but id say your the dickhead for leavin your window open or door unlocked when u got shit in it. i dont know where in penn. your from, maybe u live in a nice town but the rule is around here...it u like it dont leave it in your car.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:04 PM   #4
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man

my friends car got broken into. they took the radio and his mike jones bootleg. i think they were doing him a favor on that one though.

when my house got broken into they took 3 dollars in nickles and dimes out of my change dish (alopn with all my cds, dvds, games, cd player, etc..), that really got to me
Old 07-26-2005, 10:28 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef
dont take this personal, but id say your the dickhead for leavin your window open or door unlocked when u got shit in it. i dont know where in penn. your from, maybe u live in a nice town but the rule is around here...it u like it dont leave it in your car.
Well, it's not a bad area I live in, like parts of Philly, Reading, or Allentown. I don't leave much in my car to begin with though, especially if the door is unlocked. That's why I said that only like $5 in change and a pack of my friend's cigarettes got stolen. It's not like I had expensive stuff in my car. Most likely, somebody wouldn't steal something from people's cars during the daytime on street. I meant to go out and lock my car up at night, but I forgot. I thought the law might be different concerning someone breaking into your car, rather than your house?

Old 07-26-2005, 10:38 PM   #6
CLINIC

CLINIC grasshopper

my brother-in-law got like $1400 dollars worth of stuff stolen from his car like his radio, speakers, all his cds and even Wu-Tang Forever
CLINIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:27 PM   #7
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I think if you catch em doing something like robbing your car or house, anything is nice and legal.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:57 AM   #8
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
I think if you catch em doing something like robbing your car or house, anything is nice and legal.
i dont know if that's grounds to kill someone yet. they have to be threatening your life.

that's just out of my ass though, i could easily be wrong
Old 07-26-2005, 08:32 PM   #9
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Arnold wants you to stop whining
Old 07-26-2005, 08:37 PM   #10
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

yeah some kid stole my friends radio and my jacket that i had some bud in the pocket when we went in the store real quick
Old 07-27-2005, 12:28 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dont leave your self open to be victimized
Old 07-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #12
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

unless you call yourslef BB
lol

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 12:32 PM   #13
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ur lucky they didn't take ur car!!!!!! In Jersey, if u would have left ur car unlocked or window down, that car would be gone!!!!!! Here u have to have an alarm and a club and even with those 2 things, n****s will still steal ur car!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 03:09 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

lol Yeah, I live in a kinda small town. Original home of Mrs. Smith's Pies. There are some bad areas here, but not as much as other places. I'm pretty close to places like Philly, Reading, and Allentown, where you wouldn't want to leave your car unlocked(in the bad parts). I wouldn't want to hurt the person bad that took those things from my car. I just wanted to scare him/her and teach him a lesson. If I stunned him/her with my stun gun for a few seconds, they wouldn't be able to move for a few minutes or so. But I thought I might get in trouble by the police for doing that.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:17 PM   #15
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

a few weeks ago, not in my hood tho...this dude was comin out his house and seen some kid goin thru his truck, man he went back in the house came back out on the porch with a AK and let loose on that unlucky bastard when he got out the truck. he ended up hittin his truck a couple times too
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote