news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-04-2007, 09:09 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default POST YOUR SMOKE!...Weed Thread

STORIES,PICS,STRAINS..INFO.........

I just got some Super Skunk from Amsterdam from a mate...i live in Australia,don't get much of these strains around..fuckn ripped as,its a different stone.Any1 else tryed this shit,POST YA WEED UP!!

Last edited by J-Cee; 08-25-2010 at 06:37 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

I stopped smoking 2 years ago, but if I would ever smoke the gold leaf again it'll be:

Jamaican Red Hair
White Widow
Purple Haze
Reggie (aka George W.) Bush
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #3
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
look mummy, the big man over there is holdin ALOT of hops
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #4
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice Pics..gonna get some White widow soon..heard that shit is real good.

Last edited by J-Cee; 12-22-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
J-Cee
SmokeY

Last edited by J-Cee; 12-22-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

The weather is getting nice now here in England, its a nice time to start indoors. I'm sure plenty of peeps will be harvesting some serious outdoor weight over the next few months.

Just got 10 Nirvana "Ice" seeds to go with some K2 clones i have available.

Theres some nice hash about round here i'm just smoking that at the moment, a nice change.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

Is Super Skunk a strong strain?/give me some info on the shit if any1 knows.

Last edited by J-Cee; 12-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

Super Skunk is a strong strain, is easy to grow, is mostly a fast finisher, and in my opinion, is a heavy but boring smoke. You can yeild average to decent crops from skunk and super sunk strains. Expect an indica monged out your teeth effect. Also wears off after less then an hour in most cases.

Skunk x haze is the way to go if your a grower and a smoker who cares about the balance between quality/quick quantity
Old 09-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #9
Mattlocka
The Lyrical Anomaly

Mattlocka shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Mattlocka Send a message via Yahoo to Mattlocka

Weed looks ok
Old 09-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan View Post
Super Skunk is a strong strain, is easy to grow, is mostly a fast finisher, and in my opinion, is a heavy but boring smoke. You can yeild average to decent crops from skunk and super sunk strains. Expect an indica monged out your teeth effect. Also wears off after less then an hour in most cases.

Skunk x haze is the way to go if your a grower and a smoker who cares about the balance between quality/quick quantity
thanks 4 info..yeh is pretty true.

Last edited by J-Cee; 12-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #11
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
bodododododo!!! Nice shit you got man. Looks like a fuckin bowl of cereal.

I know that Cali got some nice shit, you should see what Michigan got to offer tho
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 AM   #12
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

damn dude ,
First time i ever got high I was scared cause i could hear my own heartbeat beating fast,I was trying to plug a simple cord in my comp I spend 1 hour(im not joking) Trying to put it in, I put on south park dude and i have never laughed like that in my life.

2nd time i got high i smoked so much that when i took a step my world spinned as if i have done a 360 air flip in the air. I felt so sick , imagine smoking so much that u cant fuken walk dude its crazy.

and the rest of the times fuk em, yo Im not a smoker , I just dont like how weed makes me feel
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:26 AM   #13
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:

Whooooooooooooa!This is fuckin ill Ben..Send me some cause in Greece I cant find this shit..Fucked up..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #14
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

ahhhh!

good times

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crust View Post
ahhhh!

good times
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH DAT NASTY ASS BROWN WIZARD SMOKE. DAT SHIT LOOK MAD DOOKIE BROWN YUK! I BET U PAID LIKE A HUNNID FO A WHOLE POUND HUH?

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote