news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2007, 05:12 AM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who do you think is the best Wu-Tang Rapper???

Vote for yer favourite Wu-Tang member out of the nine above -

Last edited by KERZO; 02-05-2008 at 08:40 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
nikky

nikky grasshopper
Thumbs up wu-tang

method man and rza are my favourite wu-tang members.....i like all the members tho!!
nikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i voted for rza his rhymes are crazy
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

JackOfHearts crouching tiger

method man....lyrically intelligent, superb flow and incredibly consistent.

i dont like cappadonna and raekwon.....ghostface is good but slightly repetetive.

ChatNoir.
JackOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:15 PM   #5
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

ghostface

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:43 AM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i like all the members too nikky....I think raekwon's the best cos he uses great dialect and his choice of words are superb.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
yeah i like all the members too nikky....I think raekwon's the best cos he uses great dialect and his choice of words are superb.
so u neg repped me cuz i thought gza was the best yet ur saying stuff like this. hahahaha. raekwons whole career is basicly just other people carrying him as he cruises along. a gr8 example is ob4cl. raekwon was the least lyrical on every song. ghostface rza beats and guests completely saved raes ass on that album. his whole career is basicly ghost helping him or else the album suffers. he only ever did gr8 lyrically throughout 1 album and that album was 'immobilarity'.

'great dialect' LMFAO

choice of words are superb' LMFAO
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
so u neg repped me cuz i thought gza was the best yet ur saying stuff like this. hahahaha. raekwons whole career is basicly just other people carrying him as he cruises along. a gr8 example is ob4cl. raekwon was the least lyrical on every song. ghostface rza beats and guests completely saved raes ass on that album. his whole career is basicly ghost helping him or else the album suffers. he only ever did gr8 lyrically throughout 1 album and that album was 'immobilarity'.

'great dialect' LMFAO

choice of words are superb' LMFAO
You can't deny that Rae is a very talented MC though. His slang is crazy and his flow is machine gun like. Great unique voice too and he always has a great energetic delivery. He is on the top tier for storytelling in the Clan as well.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:43 AM   #9
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

JackOfHearts crouching tiger

he's a whiney fat twat

ChatNoir.
JackOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #10
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfHearts View Post
he's a whiney fat twat
LMAO

i go with deck once again, he got one of the nicest flows all time
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #11
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfHearts View Post
he's a whiney fat twat
hater
Old 12-11-2007, 08:57 AM   #12
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

^^ hahahaha

Old 12-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #13
STYLE

ghost is hands down the most consistent mc in the clan. he always comes correct. he's been carrying the weight singlehandedly for the past 5 years (maybe more). plus the metaphors he spits are vivid clever and unique.

yeah ghost is the man.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:29 AM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostface ... no question ... dude is the only one keeping the WU alive and is the most consistent of the bunch ... dude has ill storytelling and crazy metaphors ... pretty much the only one who can vary onto the R&B shit and come correct and has the best delivery of all ...

his only downfall is his singing ... but hey he still sing better than deck and RZA

>.edit.<

what the FUCK ... how is RZA on 49 with deck and MK not even on 20? ... some motherfuckers on this board ... *smh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #15
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
ghost is hands down the most consistent mc in the clan. he always comes correct. he's been carrying the weight singlehandedly for the past 5 years (maybe more). plus the metaphors he spits are vivid clever and unique.

yeah ghost is the man.
same thing i though but you can't say gza has a weak album yet. his catalog is furious. i didn't feel the last 2 ghost albums like that.