news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: vote
sean 8 72.73%
quietstorm 0 0%
stylemaster 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
STYLE

Default GFX Showdown #4 Vote

here are the submissions

Quiet Storm

Stylemaster

Sean

Last edited by STYLE; 01-10-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Good luck to all!

Suggestion...when the poll thread is made we (all participants) should have a url to it and some text on it so more ppl will hopefully vote.

Last edited by Storm; 01-10-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I voted for sean

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sean's brushes are bad, I like the rest
stylemasterr takes this easily
Old 01-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

i'm digging stylemaster's
Old 01-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if ya'll dont mind me jumping in and asking...... whats the restricitions you have placed on these pics ? ive seen heaps better work from all of you guys, there is something about the pics we need to know

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

The theme was 22nd century.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahhhh sweet thort it had something to do with the future, i voted for sean, like shit like that - love this pic............

shit like this reminds me of the power of humanity, how communication has changed the globe, and cash rules everything around me.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #9
Storm
Vatican

Yea, his was really good. Hey why did you change your signature?

Old 01-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #10
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

sean gets my vote!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:24 PM   #11
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

sean gets my vote... shit is dope... nice blending and BG...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Sean's is FIYERRRRR lol. Good shit guys.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #13
Storm
Vatican

Thanks to all who have voted so far. I posted this in the admin section and nobody really said anything but, anyways, what do you guys of think of having a thread in the GFX Battle Arena where we can display all showdown winners?

Old 01-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #14
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Thanks to all who have voted so far. I posted this in the admin section and nobody really said anything but, anyways, what do you guys of think of having a thread in the GFX Battle Arena where we can display all showdown winners?
Thats a good idea.. i was wanting to do something like that. and perhaps we can also make a small banner trophy for each winner so they can rock it in their sig area if they want....

if someone wants to make the thread i will sticky it!!!!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:26 AM   #15
Storm
Vatican

Yea, I was thinking we can have the thread and we can create a trophy but like a wu trophy or watever and we have stylemasterr make the trophy to a 3d image and make it spin very slow and display it next to the winner of the showdown (if that's possible). And, the banner idea is good too, i'd use it if I were to win. I'll make the thread but all of us should try to pitch in and come up with ideas of how to display the winners.