news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 02-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default Greatest graphic novels/comics of all time?

I already have - Batman: Year One, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Ronin, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, From Hell

Still need/want - 300, Swamp Thing: Volumes 1-6, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Volumes 1-2 & The Black Dossier, Lost Girls, Batman: The Long Halloween, Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again, Kingdom Come, Akira: Volumes 1-6

What are some of your favorites? What should I add to the list?

Last edited by Paranoid; 02-11-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I guess nobody reads them...
Old 07-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
I guess nobody reads them...
the dark knight strikes again
Old 02-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

yo i heard those metal gear solid graphic novels were pretty nice... i been wanting to check those out.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
yo i heard those metal gear solid graphic novels were pretty nice... i been wanting to check those out.
Interesting...wasn't aware they existed
Old 02-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #6
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Dr Strange

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHMERK View Post
Dr Strange
sounds familiar, i'll check it out
Old 02-20-2008, 12:26 AM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Origins...Wolverine....OHH and Weapon X...more importantly..
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:04 AM   #9
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Origins...Wolverine....OHH and Weapon X...more importantly..
yea i heard the frank miller wolverine is very good and ive also heard good things about weapon x. are there any other good marvel ones?
Old 02-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #10
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the entire preacher series. any punisher max is always good. mf grimm "sentences". pride of baghdad. wanted. alias (the marvel max series). cage (the marvel max series). tons of good shit.
def cop that kingdom come. one of my personal favorites of all time.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Age Of Apocalypes series is great.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #12
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

My picks for the best graphic novels.

300 By Frank miller
Watchmen by Alan moore
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
Marvels by Alex ross
Kingdom Come By Alex ross
Y the last man by Brian Vaughn
Batman: The Long halloween by Jeph Loeb
Batman: The Hush vol 1 and 2 by Jeph loeb
Captain America volume 4 Omnibus by Ed brubaker
Civil War by Mark Millar
Avengers Diassassembled by Brian bendis
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank miller
Sin city volumes 1-7 By Frank Miller

And thats just to name a few
Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Long halloween is Superb, and u guys more or less summed they best ones up...

ill think of more..
Old 06-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #14
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I'll add my support to the suggestions of: Batman: Long Halloween, Batman: Hush, Preecher, Punisher (Garth Ennis' run), Kingdom come, Y The Last Man, Swamp Thing & Marvels.

I'd also recommend:

On going series:

Criminal
100 Bullets
Batman (about to go nuts)

Finished runs:

Sandman (Neil Gaiman's Vertigo series)
Top 10
All-Star Superman
The Invisibles
Lobo (download or buy the few available TPBs)
Seven Soldiers
Promethea
Maus
Star Wars Manga

Single books:

Superman: Secret Identity
The Death and Return Of Superman
DC: New Frontier
Planet Hulk
World War Hulk
Daredevil - Frank Miller Omnibus
Filth
Batman: Dark Victory (sequel to Long Halloween)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
DC Universe: The Stories Of Alan Moore (includes the sublime 'Batman: The Killing Joke')

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-03-2008 at 07:14 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

if u could find that Miller Wolverine mini series...roll with that!!