news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Dark Side of The Rainbow...

OMG ive been meaning to make this for years...(thread)

has anyone heard of this? its the phenomenon where you play The Wizard of oz at the same time as Dark Side of The Moon by floyd...and they sync up, lyrics (at times) tempos, themes, moods...its crazy...at first i was like ok this is bologna...but it is creepy as it goes on, was it intentional? or what?

heres part 6 go to the page and u can find all parts...once the album finishes though, it starts again on a loop...AND IT STILL SYNCS RIGHT TO THE END...ELOELS..check it out...

trippy..

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting.. I've seen similar randomness synch up in night life locals with WallMounted plasma screens where the movies seem to go with the music being played.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

may the lord bless your already rotting children.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 02-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Meh, need more drugs for that to work.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im sure it would help...but you can still recognize it..

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 02-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Not really. Didn't see shit. I really do think the synchronicity came from the acid everyone was on. The same shit will happen if you take a ton of psychedelics and watch a TV commercial. You'll wonder how it lines up with your life so perfectly.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #7
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
at first i was like ok this is bologna...

LOL ! i havent heard that word in a while
Old 02-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

eloels word yo..my fav..(not food)

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 02-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
STYLE

just finished. shit had my lsd residue leakin out my spinal cord back into my medula.

flashbacked twice.

but you gotta relax and just watch. don't try to make the connection cause some are subtle. like when the sky is getting dark and the tornado comes, you hear thunder and the mood switches.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

IYea, this is pretty well known if your a FLoyd fan. Oddly enough tho, I never tried it.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Quote:
just finished. shit had my lsd residue leakin out my spinal cord back into my medula.
Not how it works dude. Its a learned thing. Other psychedelics like DMT and Salvia can do it too without supposedly being stored in your spinal cord.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
Not how it works dude. Its a learned thing. Other psychedelics like DMT and Salvia can do it too without supposedly being stored in your spinal cord.
it was a metaphor,a bit of creative license on my part. sorry i'll try to be more medically accurate next time.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #13
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Sorry, drug geek.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i remember MTV even had a special about this.. they asked the floyd niggaz and they denied they had any intention to make it synch with WoOz..lol i gotta try it one day.. i heard you gotta start the CD after the Lion's 3rd roar in the beginning...
Old 02-26-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
STYLE

the shit is on youtube. check it out