news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Breaking Bad

It's fuckin brilliant. Nicely written, and brilliantly acted. Bryan Cranston (the dad from Malcolm in the Middle) plays a great role.
Its got suspense, action, comedy...
Its about a terminally ill chemistry professor who has lung cancer who kinda loses it and starts cooking meth.
He was originally very square and conservative....
Trust me, this is a great watch. The had 7 episodes this season, shortened cuz of the strike...

Check it out, i dont think you'll be disapointed.

Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow Nicky my friend you are a tad bit late this show is already over for the season....

but if enough people want it I can upload the season

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
wow Nicky my friend you are a tad bit late this show is already over for the season....

but if enough people want it I can upload the season
do it somehow, i wanna watch it

please. =)
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
do it somehow, i wanna watch it

please. =)
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info.../breaking_bad/
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I know...i watched it when i first came out. I mentioned it before in here, but i figured i'd make a thread cuz they are rerunning the episodes.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

did you like the show?
Old 03-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #7
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Great show. One of the good ones.

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dont know...they are still deciding whether or not to bring it back, but i can't see it not coming back. The strike really fucked things up i guess cuz they were supposed to have more episodes.

If i hear anything ill let you know.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:15 AM   #9
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Breaking Bad

yo searched for a thread about this show, and i aint see one, the search function is shitty anyways, but yeah...

this show is one of the tightest shows i've ever gotten into for real.

new season starts sunday night, 10 PM eastern.

WATCH IT.

i seriously hope this shit doesn't go downhill, season 1 was fucking excellent, it'd be hard to match it. i've been watching the marathon tonight, and i'm syssed up to see what happens next. the characters are some fucking characters for real.

walt's a hero man, doing that dirt to provide for his family, knowing he could die very soon.

jesse's a clown ass wigger, hilarious as shit.

when they flipped a coin to see who would kill dude, and who would dispose of the bodies and what transpired after that...damn that good. fucking odd couple.

tuco...dude cracks me up, he's loco as fuck.

tight, tighttightight jjyeahhhh! LOL

hank, the dea brother in law.

walt jr.

great characters, all around.

whatever, let me stop sucking this show's dick, i just wanted to remind anyone who didn't already know that 10 pm eastern on sunday, season 2 starts. peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, I was lucky enough to watch the entire first season a few nights ago, can't wait for Sunday.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice,,imma have to check it out

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

cant wait...watched the marathon of season 1 last night
Old 03-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #13
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more people should be interested in this dope show

goddamn it definitely picked up where it left off. this show had me cringing at one point, when he was getting too frisky with his wife. fuck i changed the channel, shit like that bugs me out for some reason. but yeah, cliffhanger like fuck. you never know what direction this show's gonna take, and i'm so into the characters, it's like i don't want to see anything bad to happen to walt, or even jesse.

i wonder what's gonna happen when hank finds out what walt is up to. in a way i think he's going to try and protect him, but you never know. great show. not too many show get me going like this, to the point where i talk about them like they real people lol

oh well tho, can't wait for next show

Rob vs Bob
Old 03-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit was gritty as fuck in every way, the wifes convo to the brother in law, the surveillance tape of the robbery, the whole "ricin" thing, and of course the cliffhanger ending.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #15
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

no doubt. the wife reminds me of mine in so many ways. the way she looks, talks, acts. pregnant, the whole 9. and that convo with the brother-in-law, where she went off and then broke down, i felt sorry for her, and my wife at the same time. HOW THE FUCK A SHOW GONNA DO THAT

because it's that good.

but yeah dude, you know what's up. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Rob vs Bob