news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta
Thumbs up Hate & Love

just say if you hate or love the person before you and why. this is another gangster thread yo.
there's noone before me so i cannot hate or love yet. let your feelings come out
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

why the fuk is ric flair in ur sig.

WOWWWWWWW
Old 04-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I love Lizard King cuz he makes gangster threads
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Begongo is cool.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

^ i don't know you .. but i love you
Old 02-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
^ i don't know you .. but i love you
of course, the typical motto for psychotic girls everywhere. never really knowing who is behind that screen yet being retarded enough to send naked pictures to them.
minibumpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

She's cool...along with her Ironman sig

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta

I love Jeru cause he is a fan of turtles
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

i love lizard cuz he is cool and makes funny threads
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

<3 U .... Cause your sigs seductive
Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #11
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

blackula is the only one that I can relate to on this site cuz we are the only openly lesbians, go gurl!
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #12
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
blackula is the only one that I can relate to on this site cuz we are the only openly lesbians, go gurl!
lmao

HIGH FIVE GIRLFRIEND!

Oh about Styles .. Well I love to hate him and hate to love him ... it's cause he's so flamboyant.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Begongo is cool.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #14
STYLE

I HATE RAMA CAUSE HE ALWAYS COMES IN A THREAD AND FUCKS IT UP.
"why you HATE OR LOVE the poster before you"
Old 04-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #15
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i do not hate blackula nor do i love her BUT i hate the fact i went to sleep after 4 am and now its 6 40 am and i just got out the shower and im suddenly on wu corp pending my sudden departure to the mountains (no homo)

too cold

damn you mother nature whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote