news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Wu-Tang Corp Top 101

Last edited by Crackhead Bob; 03-26-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Crackhead Bob; 03-26-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Last edited by Crackhead Bob; 03-26-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:33 AM   #4
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
#101 Buck 50 - Supreme Clientele - 279 pts.

I heard the corp is bout that, psychotherapy, we all buggin' where the couch at?

Wu til they bury me...

A last chance entry in the polls, the fans decided it was too good to be left off. What you essentially have here is a bass driven sample with overlapping bells/whistles and an occasional guitar riff, which is great, but not compared to the lyrics. Mef, Cappa, Redman, and Ghost destroy the track lyrically and many quotable lines are left to sift through. A favorite of mine is Red's "Your weed got more seeds than ODB, can't smoke wit cha HUUUUAAAAHH!!!" The ending hook, like so many designed on Mef based tracks is incredibly memorable and demands replays.

"The F'n Wu will open ya"

fav lines - "Tyco nightglow velvet pose, special effects
High-tech armors merc you at the shows
Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious
Dociousaliexpifragalisticcalisuper
Cancun, catch me in the room, eatin grouper.."

"Shoe fly shoo, Wally Don Clark crew
Fuck y'all wanna do? Crack a brew, smoke an L or two
And flip like (HUH)
Killin for the whole click is sick like (HUH)
You and your stank bitch eat a dick like (HUH)
Baby shake your shit, girl you're thick like (HUH)
Gettin rich like (HUH) Yeah.."

[/COLOR]

i feel a key moment in buck 50 is

"starks with the parcheesi face, measly pace
ol' face ghostface, jump out the window for a little taste
the droopy look, my main bitches call me lazy
educated birds say ghost you so crazy!
"

followed by... "there's no love to be found".

up until this point i felt like ghost had been a serious battle rapper but hadn't yet begun to truly open up and reveal his sense of humor. i think that line captures both the endearing arrogance and silliness which ghost would expand upon on later releases and as far as i know, it's the first example of it. nothing on forever, ironman, ob4cl, or 36 strike me as containing any light-hearted moments from ghost.

peace brock for this huge undertaking. look forward to seeing the rest.

more akbar

Last edited by Huggasaurus Sex; 06-02-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
i feel a key moment in buck 50 is

"starks with the parcheesi face, measly pace
ol' face ghostface, jump out the window for a little taste
the droopy look, my main bitches call me lazy
educated birds say ghost you so crazy!
"

followed by... "there's no love to be found".

up until this point i felt like ghost had been a serious battle rapper but hadn't yet begun to truly open up and reveal his sense of humor. i think that line captures both the endearing arrogance and silliness which ghost would expand upon on later releases and as far as i know, it's the first example of it. nothing on forever, ironman, ob4cl, or 36 strike me as containing any light-hearted moments from ghost.

peace brock for this huge undertaking. look forward to seeing the rest.
See guys, THIS is what I'm talking about, your idea was added, thanks a bunch.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hot, drop em slowly rock
Old 06-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #7
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

lookin forward for the rest of the list
props for your work
peace
Old 06-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #8
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

This is gonna be good. can't wait
Old 06-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

If Damage is 99, i gotta see the the number 1 track.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Co-Sign to the fullest^

Old 06-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Now we're coming along nicely...

Old 06-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

for me, personally, I Cant Goto Sleep is a Top 10 song. Regardless, good job on the break down
Old 06-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #13
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I had it in my own top 25, but this is the corp voting...

Old 06-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #14
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I had it in my own top 25, but this is the corp voting...
..ahh I got you..makes sense now
Old 06-16-2008, 06:30 AM   #15
b.i.b.l.e.

b.i.b.l.e. iron monkeyb.i.b.l.e. iron monkeyb.i.b.l.e. iron monkey
Send a message via ICQ to b.i.b.l.e.

i know i'm asking for a lot, but is it possible to name the samples for nr. 101-26 too?