0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman
 
Mic Tyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Columbus/Los Angeles
Age: 24
Posts: 3,223
Rep Power: 17
Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default Black Hebrews

The Hebrew People of the Bible What Color are They?
By Chawviv ben Yisrael


For years, people of the world have been led to believe that the people of the bible were white people, when in fact they were black. Hollywood, one of the many contributing factors to this cause, isn't innocent to this either, they take the front line for the ranks of deception. We the people of the world should not continue to let this occur because the ones to be affected by this will be the children of the future.

Movies, television and some white people portray the people of the bible as white. What should it matter, if they are white or black. Should it matter, if they are white or black? If I were white, I'd say no, and if this was an ideal world and if all affluent people looked like me. But we are living in a world of lies and deception and when the children's minds develop off of the deception that is being told and taught, then the truth must be brought to the forefront. Also, I am not white and the more affluent doesn't look like me.

People of color are more vulnerable and are more easily to believe what is being told to them, especially when their history has been erased from their minds, and it is constantly battered in their heads through their educational systems, television, and movie theaters. Well, the time has come for the truth to be told. And what is that truth? That the people of the bible are people of color.

Before I can go forward, I need to go backwards into some history. Lets look at the people of the bible, who had who.

Genesis 10:2-4, Japheth begot Gomer (*Galatians) (**Germany, Crimea, Cambria, Celts), Magog (*Scythians) (**Georgia, Scythians), Madai (*Medes), Javan (*Grecians), Tubal (*Iberes), Meshech (**Moscow), and Tiras. Gomer begot Ashkenaz (*Rheginians) (**Germany, Saxons, Scandavia), Riphath, and Togarmah. Javan begot Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim (**Cyprus) (Abraham ibn Ezra said the Romans were descended from Kittim), and Dodanim. (*denotes The Complete Works of Josephus. **denotes The table of the Nations off the Web)

Genesis 10:6-18, Ham begot Cush (*Ethiopians), Mizraim (*Egypt), Phut (*Libya), and Canaan. Cush begot Nimrod, Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah. Raamah begot Sheba and Dedan. Mizraim begot Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, Casluhim, and Caphtorim. Canaan begot Sidon, Heth, Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites, and Hamathite.

Genesis 10:22-29, Shem begot Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad (*Chaldeans), Lud, and Aram. Aram begot Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash. Arphaxad begot Salah. Salah begot Eber. Eber begot Peleg (from here comes the family of Abraham) and Joktan. Joktan begot Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Obal, Abimael, Sheba, Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab
.
And Noah and his wife created Japheth, Ham, and Shem.

After the dispersion of the people by God at the tower of Babel, each went into their own region of the world. Japheth and his family went into Europe. Shem and Ham stayed in the area, so to say.

Mizraim (Egypt) and some of his family went into a land now called Africa, but it wasn't called Africa then. Cush (Ethiopia) had a very large area which even went into what is now called Middle East. Remember, Nimrod was a Cushite and the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Around 1913BCE, there was a famine in the land. And due to the famine, Abram (Abraham) and his wife Sarai journeyed to the land of Egypt. But before he entered the land of Egypt he said to Sarai, "Behold now, I know that you art a fair woman to look upon. And it will come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they will say: This is his wife; and they will kill me, but thee they will keep alive."

Now the incident came to pass, but Rabbi Shelomoh Yitschaki, Solomon ben Isaac, also known as Rashi, said in his commentaries, reference behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman, "Knowing that you are beautiful, I realize that your beauty is now a source of danger, particularly since the Egyptians are dark-skinned and ugly." Besides this being a ridiculous comment, the point that I am trying to point out is the fact that the Rabbi has stated that the Egyptians were people of color. Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary defines black as, "Having a dark skin . . . " and "a person belonging to a dark skinned race . .

. " This may seem irrelevant now, but this quote by Rashi is going to back fire on him. Stick with me. Also at least they have finally admitted that the Egyptians were people of color.

Next, Joseph, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, from the twelve tribes of Israel, was sold to some Ishmaelites by his brothers out of anger. The Ishmaelites took Joseph into Egypt and sold him to the Egyptians. Later a famine had struck the land of Egypt and Canaan and according to the Bible all the lands and was very devastating. Jacob instructed several of his sons to go into Egypt and buy food because Egypt had enough to sell.

When the brothers of Joseph, the sons of Jacob had entered the land of Egypt, they were told to see a particular person. Not knowing oh the individual was they were going to see, when they faced him, they didn't recognize him, but Joseph recognized them. If Joseph is supposed to be a white person, and he was in the mist of black people, don't you think his brothers would have recognized him immediately. Why didn't his brothers recognize him immediately? Could it have been due to him being black amongst black people and he blended in? A white person definitely would have been able to be pointed out if he was amongst black slaves during slavery time. Don't you think?

Next, while the Israelites were living in the land of Egypt, Pharaoh had commanded for all the Israelite males to be exterminated. Now during this time, a couple from the Israelite people had borne a son, and they had hid him for three months. When they couldn't hide him no longer, she put the child into a basket and placed it among the reeds by the bank of the Nile. The daughter of Pharaoh, wanting to bathe in the Nile, went to the banks and saw the basket among the reeds and when she opened the basket she saw a baby in it. Being that the baby was very young, she instructed a Hebrew family, coincidently the baby's mother, to nurse the child until he was weaned. Once he was weaned, she brought the boy to her father and asked if she could keep the child, and her father said yes. Also, the baby was named Moses.

Remembering that the Egyptians were black, if Moses was white and knowing that Pharaoh had issued a decree to kill all the Hebrew males, wouldn't he have killed Moses immediately when she brought this supposedly white child into her father's house? Also, if he was white, do you think Pharaoh's daughter would have even let the child live when she found him by the Nile? Obviously we must say no.

Finally, Moses lived amongst the Egyptians for years and one day when he saw an Egyptian abusing a Hebrew, he came to the aide of the Hebrew and killed the Egyptian. Knowing that the word would get out and back to Pharaoh, he fled Egypt and went to the land of Midian. Upon entering Midian he came to the aide of some women of the land and helped them. They were very grateful and ran back and told their father that an "Egyptian" saved them.

Again, if he was mistaking for an Egyptian, and knowing that the Egyptians are supposedly dark-skinned and ugly, does this make Moses dark-skinned and ugly too? This is where people need to watch what they say. It may come back to haunt you.

What I have presented here, which is merely speculation. The only proof that I have given where someone has said the Egyptians where black was by the Rabbi. So let me notegive more facts for you to think about.

Herodotus (484? -425? BC) was one of the most widely traveled people of his time. His writings show his interest in both history and geography. Herodotus was born in Halicarnassus, a Greek colony in Asia Minor. He was a frequent visitor to Athens, he was a close friend of Sophocles. He also journeyed to the western shores of the Black Sea, to southern Italy and Egypt, and to the Asian cities of Tyre, Babylon, Ecbatana, Nineveh, and Susa, says the Compton's Interactive encyclopedia.

During his travels, Herodotus kept a journal of his activities. The journal was later translated, and in one of his entries, he wrote the following about the Egyptians or to be more exact the natives:

" ...it is certain that the natives of the country are black . . . ; there can be no doubt that the Colchians are an Egyptians race . . . I made this inquiries on the subject both in Colchis and in Egypt, and I found that the Colchians had a more distinct recollection of the Egyptians, than the Egyptians had of them . . . My own conjectures were founded, first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and have woolly hair . . . "

Now, what I have done here is give a positive identification of the Egyptians. And by me doing this and showing that the Israelites always got mistaken for them, prove that they both, the Egyptians and the Israelites were black people.

You may still have your doubts and desire more evidence before you will acknowledge that the Bibilical Israelites were a black people. So, allow me to continue.
Solomon Grayzel, a white Jewish historian, wrote in his book, A History of the Jews, in the ninth century CE (AD), a man appeared in north Africa among the Hebrews there, his name was Eldad from the tribe of Dan, he was a danite. They said he spoke a strange language and told them a weird story. He said the members of his tribe had escaped Israel after Sennacherib had conquered Israel, and other Hebrews from other tribes also live in the land from where he came from. He told the Hebrews in the northern part of Africa all the law that his people follow, which was given to his tribe by tradition from Moses successor Joshua ben Nun. The Hebrews of the northern part of Africa at first was in question about his story, but threw further examine by the Gaon, he assured the northern African Hebrews the story was legitimate.

I have mentioned this story because Mr Grayzel went on to say, "Some modern scholars argue that Eldad was an Ethiopian Jew, a descendant of the ancient colony which, in the days of Ezra, lived on the southern border of Egypt . . . " If you know your history, and if you know what color the Ethiopian Jews are, then you have already come to the conclusion that Eldad the Danite, from the tribe of Dan, one of the twelve tribes of Israel was a black man.

Another story that I want to tell you about is in a book entitled "The Hope of Israel," by Menasseh ben Israel which was published 1652. In it speaks of an incident that occurred with a traveler named Antonio de Montezinos. It says upon Montezinos return from the Americas, it is sufficient here to know that he has found the descendants of the lost ten tribes. At this point, I am going to quote the letter from Menasseh ben Israel to John Dury concerning what he said. The letter was dated 25 November 1649 and it reads, "Curiously enough, in the sixteenth century one Antonio Montesino of Lima stated, according to the writings of Luis Lopez, Bishop of Quito, that The Indians of the islands and mainland of the Indies . . . are Hebrews descended from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel'. And he did say further in his book, "that they keepe their true religion, as hoping to returne again into the Holy land in due time."

People, if this isn't enough proof as to say what color the Hebrews were, then you are truly in a state of denial.

Also, as for a pictorial concerning the children of Israel. In a documentary on the Art & Entertainment channel, titled In Search of The Ten Commandments, it showed an ancient hieroglyphic picture of the Israelites while they were slaves in Egypt, and they were black. They looked just like the Egyptians. So I can see why Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian, and why Joseph wasn't recognized by his brothers.

Finally, I am going to list three passages from the bible identifying the color of the Israelites. They are:
Lamentation 4:8, Their visage (face) is blacker than coal
Lamentation 5:10, Our skin was black like an oven . . .
; And Job 30:30, My skin is black upon me . . .

In this document, I have given enough information proving that the Hebrews are black people. But I say to you all, this isn't enough. Teach your children the truth!
__________________
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
BornPower
SiferBorn
 
BornPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Souf CHIolin
Age: 32
Posts: 1,248
Blog Entries: 27
Rep Power: 16
BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms
Default

Preach!!!
__________________
weep for lost babylon,
the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
bordered by a sea of faults,
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

They were black.

And the person that John spoke to in the first chapter of Revelation was light black (burnished bronze).

Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-09-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Black people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it is a source of pride that Hebrews "were black". The fact of the matter is they were not. All philosophies tied to claiming so are based on a lack of self esteem, and being opressed. I have had many face to face conversations with Black Hebrew Israelites and they are pseudo educated, meaning they ACT like they are educated, but in fact they are only filled with formulaic responses, nit picked verses, and overbearing rhetoric when supposedly having a conversation. They argue in groups of three or more, two reading verses and one spouting non-sensical rhetoric. When you point out facts they wash em out with "scripture"- they claim King James- the Scottish King of England- was black, and so was Shakespeare. These people are idiots...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Black people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it is a source of pride that Hebrews "were black". The fact of the matter is they were not. All philosophies tied to claiming so are based on a lack of self esteem, and being opressed. I have had many face to face conversations with Black Hebrew Israelites and they are pseudo educated, meaning they ACT like they are educated, but in fact they are only filled with formulaic responses, nit picked verses, and overbearing rhetoric when supposedly having a conversation. They argue in groups of three or more, two reading verses and one spouting non-sensical rhetoric. When you point out facts they wash em out with "scripture"- they claim King James- the Scottish King of England- was black, and so was Shakespeare. These people are idiots...
I don't necessarily agree with your argument on that one. I am white and yet believe that the original Israelites were black.

I do not have low self-esteem due to my colour, nor have I been oppressed, nor have I been exposed to being brainwashed into believing that the original Israelites were black.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I don't necessarily agree with your argument on that one. I am white and yet believe that the original Israelites were black.

I do not have low self-esteem due to my colour, nor have I been oppressed, nor have I been exposed to being brainwashed into believing that the original Israelites were black.
-Noone is denying that the Hebrews were dark, brown, tanned, and light brown. To say "black" in general is accepted as saying "of African decent". To say the Hebrews were of African decent- especially basing these theories on the bible as the Black Hebrew Israelites do- is to affirm some aspects of the bible, while denying actual factual historical aspects- like the fact that the Hebrews are ancient decendants of Iraq- check, Abraham migrated to Canaan from Ur of the Chaldeans (Ur is the site of ancient Babylon and is described as being between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, also where the Garden of Eden is supposed to be located- the site of modern Baghdad).

To say the Hebrews were black is to deny the fact that some 85% of the ancient peoples mentioned in the Old Testament were some kind of "colored" as the white folk would say. "Colored" does not signify "of African decent"...

Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 06-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,896
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Noone is denying that the Hebrews were dark, brown, tanned, and light brown. To say "black" in general is accepted as saying "of African decent". To say the Hebrews were of African decent- especially basing these theories on the bible as the Black Hebrew Israelites do- is to affirm some aspects of the bible, while denying actual factual historical aspects- like the fact that the Hebrews are ancient decendants of Iraq- check, Abraham migrated to Canaan from Ur of the Chaldeans (Ur is the site of ancient Babylon and is described as being between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, also where the Garden of Eden is supposed to be located- the site of modern Baghdad).

To say the Hebrews were black is to deny the fact that some 85% of the ancient peoples mentioned in the Old Testament were some kind of "colored" as the white folk would say. "Colored" does not signify "of African decent"...
The parts I've highlighted are correct.

Historians agree that the ancient inhabitants of Iraq were black.

Abraham is an ancient inhabitant of Iraq.

Now if I add your statement of "the Hebrews are ancient decendents of Iraq..."

...That would mean they are black.

Correct?





Now on some otha shit:

...regardless of the physical appearance of the present day descendants of the ancient Phoenicians, recent genetic research in the Middle East and North Africa seems to confirm the indigenous African origin of their ancient ‘ethiopic’ forbearers.


In the year 2004 the national Geographic reported that two or more “African” chromosome groups (M89 & M172) had been found in the populations of today’s “Phoenicians” (people living from Gaza to Turkey). (5)


The first chromosome from continental Africa (M89) dates back to about 45,000 years ago. This would match an initial grand migration of populations out of Africa into the Middle East and Asia. The second is a more recent African marker which is called M172, and that dates back to just 12,000 years ago; which could lend support to the tradition of secondary waves of migration from the Red Sea area of Africa to the Levant...


...However, recent archeological discoveries have shown that for the most part the ‘Canaanites’ and the ‘Phoenicians’ constituted a single nation. For that reason it should be made very clear that the ancient Canaanites and the people who are called Phoenicians were essentially one and the same Afro-Asiatic people.


...For the greater part of their history, the Phoenician Kena’ani were very closely allied to Egypt. For one thing they both seemed to have originated from the same part of the African continent. In many ways therefore, it was a fraternal alliance with a record of contact stretching back to the earliest beginnings of both societies...


...According to Egyptian traditions the first Egyptians called themselves ‘Anu’ or ‘Ani’. They indicated they were originally a colony of Kushites (i.e. ‘ethiops’) from southern Nubia (Sudan) who migrated north down the Nile River Valley to the delta region with their cattle...



...“Eur-ope” translates from Greek as “broad-face”. Some would argue this is additional proof of her ‘ethi-opic’ or African connections since broad faces are hardly a common feature among people of so-called Semitic, Indo-Scythian, or Caucasian origin...



Blacks are the originators...


http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...-dr-anu-mauro/
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,896
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Black people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it is a source of pride that Hebrews "were black". The fact of the matter is they were not.
O.K., show some facts then (if u have any!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
All philosophies tied to claiming so are based on a lack of self esteem, and being opressed.
U do not know what u are talking about. The white man has for centuries lied about the black man's place in history. Black people are telling the world our tru place, origins, and contributions in history to replace the lies with truth. Do u believe in truth, or do u feel comfort in hearing and believing lies?
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
O.K., show some facts then (if u have any!).
-Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
U do not know what u are talking about. The white man has for centuries lied about the black man's place in history. Black people are telling the world our tru place, origins, and contributions in history to replace the lies with truth. Do u believe in truth, or do u feel comfort in hearing and believing lies?
-Bro I am from Loiza, Puerto Rico- don't talk to me about pride, comfort, and knowing my place in history. My hometown still upholds the traditions of our African ancestors while most people who talk of "black Hebrews" only know some "swahili" and "kwanzaa" because they've lost their original culture. I don't have to be convinced to be proud of my Africanness because I am supposedly a decendant of some other culture in which I have no interest or genetic ties to. I have sufficient pride in my being black because I am of Nigerian/Yoruban decent, rather than lying to my DNA because I attribute some kind of special place in history, religion, or logic to Hebrews over ANY African culture.

This is the basic problem with Judaism and Christianity- they apply to God traits of racism, favoritism, and childish carnal vengeance that defeats the purpose of believing in a higher being. My God is not an idiot, and much less is he a little boy on the internet to be worrying about what color the Hebrews were, or wether they are of African decent.

These are the same idiots who claim Cleopatra- a Ptolemeic Pharaoh and direct decendant of Greek/Macedonian Kings and Generals- was black, even when the Egyptians themselves were not! What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this whore was of our blood?

These are the same people that claim that John Hanson- the first man elected President of a loosely formed confederation of states in America- was black, and was the first President of the US (both untrue). What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this dickhead who had slaves, ran a racist government that kept blacks oppressed for hundreds of years after his death, and barely gets any mention in history books was of our blood???

There are the same fools that would have you believe that King James I- King of Scotland, King of England, first King of the United Kingdom- another racist pig, a religious extremist who oppressed dissenters and sanctioned the rule of intolerant clerics, and writer of the most biased translation of the bible in existence (though eloquently poetic when compared to most others- hence his association with Shakespeare) was black??? Why would you be proud to be anything like these fuckers?

Fuck that- I'm Mangani. I grew up climbing palm trees for coconuts, snorkeling for lobster, conch, and fish with harpoons n shit, going fishing at 3am until 9 or 10am, digging for clams and crabs in the mangroves, etc. I don't care if you call me a savage, or a king, or a god- I take more pride in being me than in being anything anybody else has been or done. You ignore the facts because you lack this pride in your self, and in your people. Your people have done enough to earn their place in history- even by the "white man's" telling of it...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,896
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

You speak with no evidence. Speaking of common knowledge, are u aware of the fact that it was once "common knowledge" that "the earth is flat"?

I have already provided a statement and a link prooving the ancient Hebrews were black!!!

You seem to not want to accept the truth.

Your mind has been effectively and thoroughly "whitewashed".

-Bro I am from Loiza, Puerto Rico- don't talk to me about pride, comfort, and knowing my place in history. My hometown still upholds the traditions of our African ancestors while most people who talk of "black Hebrews" only know some "swahili" and "kwanzaa" because they've lost their original culture. I don't have to be convinced to be proud of my Africanness because I am supposedly a decendant of some other culture in which I have no interest or genetic ties to. I have sufficient pride in my being black because I am of Nigerian/Yoruban decent, rather than lying to my DNA because I attribute some kind of special place in history, religion, or logic to Hebrews over ANY African culture.

When did I mention pride and comfort?

Why are u so defensive and telling me your ethnic backgrounds?

This is the basic problem with Judaism and Christianity- they apply to God traits of racism, favoritism, and childish carnal vengeance that defeats the purpose of believing in a higher being. My God is not an idiot, and much less is he a little boy on the internet to be worrying about what color the Hebrews were, or wether they are of African decent.

How did God and religion get into this?

These are the same idiots who claim Cleopatra- a Ptolemeic Pharaoh and direct decendant of Greek/Macedonian Kings and Generals- was black, even when the Egyptians themselves were not! What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this whore was of our blood?

Yes there was a time when the Euro-savages invaded Egypt, but the original inhabitants were black:

According to Egyptian traditions the first Egyptians called themselves ‘Anu’ or ‘Ani’. They indicated they were originally a colony of Kushites (i.e. ‘ethiops’) from southern Nubia (Sudan) who migrated north down the Nile River Valley to the delta region with their cattle.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-africans-of-ancient-mediterranean-part-1-across-the-river-by-dr-anu-mauro/


These are the same people that claim that John Hanson- the first man elected President of a loosely formed confederation of states in America- was black, and was the first President of the US (both untrue). What pride is there for people of African decent to believe that this dickhead who had slaves, ran a racist government that kept blacks oppressed for hundreds of years after his death, and barely gets any mention in history books was of our blood???

You went off topic!

There are the same fools that would have you believe that King James I- King of Scotland, King of England, first King of the United Kingdom- another racist pig, a religious extremist who oppressed dissenters and sanctioned the rule of intolerant clerics, and writer of the most biased translation of the bible in existence (though eloquently poetic when compared to most others- hence his association with Shakespeare) was black??? Why would you be proud to be anything like these fuckers?

Off topic!

Fuck that- I'm Mangani. I grew up climbing palm trees for coconuts, snorkeling for lobster, conch, and fish with harpoons n shit, going fishing at 3am until 9 or 10am, digging for clams and crabs in the mangroves, etc. I don't care if you call me a savage, or a king, or a god- I take more pride in being me than in being anything anybody else has been or done. You ignore the facts because you lack this pride in your self, and in your people. Your people have done enough to earn their place in history- even by the "white man's" telling of it...

I don't give a fuck about how you grew up; this is not the thread for this!

The white man never gave us the credit deserving of us!

By defending the white man for all the wickedness he has done to my people, you have shown yourself to be his mindless pawn.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

lmao - you don't have to be of african descent to be "Black"

just because a person is born in arabia doesn't make him/her non black - the continents,lands, countries don't determine who you are - black people were/ are on every piece of land on this earth - and we are the original occupants of of every piece of earth - even europe - the original Hebrews were black - our identity was stolen - end of discussion
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
kwabena1041
Veteran Member
 
kwabena1041's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,275
Rep Power: 13
kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Black people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it is a source of pride that Hebrews "were black". The fact of the matter is they were not. All philosophies tied to claiming so are based on a lack of self esteem, and being opressed. I have had many face to face conversations with Black Hebrew Israelites and they are pseudo educated, meaning they ACT like they are educated, but in fact they are only filled with formulaic responses, nit picked verses, and overbearing rhetoric when supposedly having a conversation. They argue in groups of three or more, two reading verses and one spouting non-sensical rhetoric. When you point out facts they wash em out with "scripture"- they claim King James- the Scottish King of England- was black, and so was Shakespeare. These people are idiots...
I saw an excellent show on one of the discovery networks, in which scientist proved via DNA that South Africans are in fact the original Jews.
__________________
"Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
-Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #13
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
They were black.

And the person that John spoke to in the first chapter of Revelation was light black (burnished bronze).
-Light black is not a color. Light black is grey. Burnished bronze is the color of ANYONE who lives in a desert climate. People spend too much time paying attention to colors, and too little time on substance...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:25 AM   #14
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Light black is not a color. Light black is grey. Burnished bronze is the color of ANYONE who lives in a desert climate. People spend too much time paying attention to colors, and too little time on substance...
Ok, that person has a skin tone similar to an african american yet it is a lighter tone than the darkest that I have seen.

I've lived in a desert climate and my skin is not burnished bronze.

I agree that people get too caught up in race though, it still does not eliminate the fact that a reference to skin tone was made.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #15
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Ok, that person has a skin tone similar to an african american yet it is a lighter tone than the darkest that I have seen.

I've lived in a desert climate and my skin is not burnished bronze.

I agree that people get too caught up in race though, it still does not eliminate the fact that a reference to skin tone was made.
-Have you ever looked at an Arab? The ancient Hebrews (and up until the time of Jesus when they were mixed with Mediterraneans and other races) were Semitic just as modern Hebrews are. Arabs are dark- some as dark as the darkest Africans- yet they are not "black" in the sense that they are not of sub-Saharan African decent. Indians in general are dark, and some as dark as the darkest Africans, but they have straight hair.

Dark skin does not make you black, and being Hebrew does not make you special...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one