news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Battlestar Galactica (BSG)

Dam this show is the best on tv for sci-fi ever.

I will go so far to say that this show is better then Star Trek ever was.

If they ended this show like X-Files with a big budget movie - it would do good I bet.

Who watches this show and wants to discuss?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I thought the mini series and season 1 were absolutely breathtaking. Season 2 felt too much like a soap opera and irritated me quite a lot until I I stopped watching after a while. After a friend recommended that I persevere (he'd had the same issues with season 2) it did get better towards the end and season 3 was much better (if still not on the level of the mini series and season 1). Haven't seen any of season 4 yet.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^It's turning out to be a good story.

They already have plans to have a spin-off show dealing with the 1st Cylon war of 40 years ago...so a remake of the original 70's show...young Adama ect.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah I'm glad it improved, because I really thought it went downhill in the second season.

Looking forward to the prequel series.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been watching since day one have not missed an episode yet I was old enough to remember the orig.

got all three seasons and all of season 4 if anyone wants me to upload it pls let me know I can start a thread in the Vat.

this shoe is top notch I really wish this was not the last season

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^Yep I was vex when i heard this the last season.

But it would of gotten old if too much.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #7
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Dam this show is the best on tv for sci-fi ever.

I will go so far to say that this show is better then Star Trek ever was.

If they ended this show like X-Files with a big budget movie - it would do good I bet.

Who watches this show and wants to discuss?
This show is part of the Holy Trinity for me (The Wire, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica), so it goes without saying that I think this show is incredible.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #8
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^I aint been onto The Wire because i was released from jail on parole avoiding tv when that show came out but I will have to peep that.

Dexter is sick.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Dam episode 10 - talk about a head scratcher.
The rest of the season aint until 2009 now?
This show got me waiting like I'm doing time.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:51 AM   #10
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i feel you Sun....I hate when they do these mid year breaks....

BUT....

WEEDS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yessssir!

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote