news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default christianity 551 years old?

so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
Old 07-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds like lies designed to undermine the christian faith
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #4
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.
where's the proof?

you can say any thing's true without proof, but with proof it's likely everyone will believe you and support your cause.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post

ANSWER

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
Old 07-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #9
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
yeah i get what u sayin black man but u should have said it your first post and things would have been less confusin. i should have read the student enrollment more clearly though
I SHOULD HAVE SAID WHAT? ASK ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONS FOR YOU? YOU ASKED YOUR QUESTION, AND I GAVE YOU THE RIGHT GUIDANCE FOR YOU TO FIND YOUR ANSWER. THEN YOU WANT TO MAKE ME RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ERROR? WHAT THE PUCK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i get where he's coming from.
blackman just needs to be frank like that last post and lose the cryptic speech.

I NEED TO BE FRANK? I'M COOL BEING BLACKMAN. MY LAST POST WAS A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS. THERE'S NOTHING 'FRANK' ABOUT THAT? I DIDN'T START THIS THREAD, MIC TYSON DID, AND HE STARTED IT WITH A QUESTION. HIS QUESTION WAS BASICALLY ANSWERED. NOTHING CRYPTIC ABOUT "STUDY JOHN WYCLIFF" FOR YOUR ANSWER. VERY 'FRANK' AND TO THE POINT. OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I SAID I ASKED ABOUT TEN QUESTIONS AND MADE AROUND THREE STATEMENTS. I SEE NOW, I'M SUPPOSSED TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU RIGHT? I ANSWER DUDES QUESTION FRANKLY AND TO THE POINT.

"you are asking two questions here. let me try to explain...." was all that was needed.

DUDE, I ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTION AND HIS SECOND QUESTION I STATED I'M NOT IN THE NOI. THE SECOND QUESTION CAME AFTER I ANSWERED THE FIRST QUESTION. PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THIS THREAD UNFOLDED. THE POST ARE STILL THERE, GO BACK AND READ THE ORDER OF THINGS.

its like you see the discussion derailing but rather than put it on track you'd rather watch the train wreck.

THIS COMING FROM MR. INSULT MAN. A QUESTION WAS ASKED, I KNOW THE ANSWER, I PROVIDED AN ANSWER. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WAS DIS-SATSIFIED WITH THE ANSWER THAT WAS GIVEN AND THE GUIDANCE THAT WAS GIVEN. IF THE THREAD WAS DERAILED IT'S BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW ORDER. I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SAYING, "YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT DRINK" THE SAME APPLIES TO A SO-CALLED DERAILED THREAD.

I'M NOT THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD, IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE AUTHOR TO TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER.

communication+clarity=understanding

TELL IT TO THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD. I COMMUNICATED VERY CLEARLY. STUDY JOHN WYCLIFF. DON'T GET MUCH CLEARER THAN THAT. DIS-SATISFIED PEOPLE.

christianity as a nation....
Emperor Theodosius and the holy roman empire.

OK, AND YOU SAY THIS BECAUSE?

okay now i will ask you a question...
why doesn't noi recognize the HRE as the birthplace of the christian nation?

I'M NOT IN THE NOI SO I DON'T SPEAK FOR THEM. DEPENDING ON WHO YOU TALK TO IN THE NOI WILL DETERMINE THE ANSWER YOU GET. FARRAKHAN MAY RECOGNIZE THE ABOVE AS THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE CHRISTIAN NATION. HE STILL MAY NOT GIVE THAT ANSWER, HE MAY GIVE YOU HIS UNDERSTANDING OF (WHAT IS THE BIRTH RECORD OF SAID NATIONS OTHER THAN ISLAM?) AND NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. OTHERS MAY SAY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IN THE ABOVE. IS ONE MORE RIGHT THAN THE OTHER? I DON'T TAKE MY LESSONS ON FACE VALUE, I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF IT. EVERYBODY IN THE NOI DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LESSONS.

THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED PERTAINING TO THE CHRISIANITY (1-10) WAS MISUNDERSTOOD.

OBSERVE ALL THE REPLIES.
Quote:

ANSWER

Quote:
Quote:
THIS POST BELOW IS MY FIRST POST ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION. AS I HAVE SAID NUMEROUS OF TIMES, UNDERSTANDING COMES IN TIME. THERE IS NOTHING CONFUSING OR MISLEADING ABOUT MY ANSWER. I CLEARLY STATE WHO TO STUDY. WHAT ABOUT MY ANSWER WAS CONFUSING? IF YOU ARE CONFUSED IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT, I DID NOT CONFUSE YOU YOU CONFUSED YOURSELF.

Quote:
Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.
Peace.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #11
STYLE

this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #12
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:
Old 07-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
STYLE

Quote:
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:

very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #14
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:
Old 07-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
all three of the abrahamic faiths claim to inherit the same ancient prophetic tradition, so in a way all three can claim the same antiquity.
someone Vaticanize that man

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote