news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Original S.I.N.
Classic 9 15.25%
Superior 21 35.59%
Banger 23 38.98%
Average 3 5.08%
Mediocre 1 1.69%
Wack 2 3.39%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Almighty - Original S.i.n. [strength In Numbers]

01: Wise Words Roll
[Produced by Kevlaar 7]

02: The Saga Begins
[Performed by M-80, C-Rayz Walz, 5-Star, Son One, Bronze Nazareth, and Killah Priest]
[Produced by Maja 7th]

03: Handle The Heights
[Performed by Canibus, M-80, Bronze Nazareth, and Keith Murray]
[Produced by Bronze Nazareth]

04: Come To Life Faster
[Performed by Bronze Nazareth]
[Produced by Purpose]

05: Obey (The Statesmen)
[Performed by Planet Asia, Killah Priest, Son One and C-Rayz Walz]
[Produced by Davey D]

06: Soul Position
[Performed by Bronze Nazareth, M-80, Philly, Son One, 5-Star, Kevlaar 7 and C-Rayz Walz]
[Produced by Krohme]

07: Daylight
[Performed by Killah Priest, Kevlaar 7 and Bronze Nazareth]

08: Planet In Peril
[Performed by Killah Priest, C-Rayz Walz and Warcloud]
[Produced by Pro The Leader]

09: Interlude 1

10: Killa Bee Swarm
[Performed by Bronze Nazareth, Timbo King,*5-Star and Killah Priest]

11: Keep Hustlin'
[Performed by Killah Priest, M-80, Poe Boy and Son One]
[Produced by Hala-X]

12: Think Piece
[Performed by Bronze Nazareth, Killah Priest and C-Rayz Walz]
[Produced by Demo the Monowax and M-Eighty]

13: Top Hat Rap
[Performed by M-80, C-Rayz Walz and Son One]
[Produced by DJ Woool]

14: Interlude 2
[Produced by Preservation]

15: Rising Sunz
[Performed by Killah Priest, Son One, Born Sun and C-Rayz Walz]
[Produced by Preservation]

16: Dead Flowers
[Performed by 60 Second Assassin, Bronze Nazareth, Killah Priest and C-Rayz Walz]

17: Now Or Never
[Performed by Solomon Childs, Son One, 5-Star and M-80]
[Produced by Kevlaar 7]

18: The Almighty
[Performed by Killah Priest]
[Produced by DJ Woool]

*SO FAR THIS ALBUM IS SLAMMING AND THE LYRICAL ABLITIES FROM THE GUEST TO THE INITIAL CREW IS SUPREMELY ILL AND UBER NASTY WITH IT. I MEAN TRACKS LIKE "HANDLE THE HEIGHTS" REALLY SETS THE TONE FOR THE ALBUM AND BIS REALLY RIPS IT. THERE ARE TOO MANY BANGERS AND I'M COMMITED TO CALL THIS A CERTIFIED WU BANGER AFTER MAYBE A FEW MORE LISTENS IT WILL BE. BUT I THINK THIS IS SO FAR THE BEST RELEASE OF '08 SO FAR NEXT TO PRIEST'S BEHIND THE STAIN GLASS AND NAS' UNTITLED. DEFINATELY 10/10

STANDOUT TRACKS AFTER ABOUT 5 OR 6 LISTENS:

KILLA BEE SWAMP (THIS HAS THAT KILLA BEEZ FEEL)
HANDLE THE HEIGHTS (CANIBUS RIP THIS TO SHREADS)
OBEY THE STATESMEN
PLANET IN PERIL (MAN GOOD TO HEAR WARCLOUD/HOLOCUAST SPIT INSTEAD OF RAMBLE BULLSH*T)
THINK PIECE (WOW ITWO OF MY FAVS ON ONE SONG WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR)

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 07-17-2008 at 08:25 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

10/10

Highlight picks -

Keep Hustlin
Obey The Statesmen
Daylight
Planet In Peril ft Holocaust
Handle The Heights
Killa Bee Swamp
Think Piece
Dead Flowers
Now Or Never
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't get through the whole album cuz i just keep blastin Dead Flowers and Daylight...

but i am supremely satisfied with this and will definitely be writing up a crazy long detailed review of every track once i really dig into this.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i can't get through the whole album cuz i just keep blastin Dead Flowers and Daylight...

but i am supremely satisfied with this and will definitely be writing up a crazy long detailed review of every track once i really dig into this.
I told you about Daylight didn't I? I knew motherfuckers would love that shit. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
I told you about Daylight didn't I? I knew motherfuckers would love that shit. LOL.

P.E.A.C.E.
your stuck on daylight i'm stuck on killa bee swamp

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-18-2008, 03:26 AM   #6
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
I'm stuck on Handle The Heights...
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Nah, I was saying that cuz I've had Daylight for maybe 2-3 months now, me and Kevlaar are real cool with each other, I've known him since I was in high school, and he hit me with Daylight to check. I actually haven't heard the full album yet.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
10/10

Highlight picks -

Keep Hustlin
Obey The Statesmen
Daylight
Planet In Peril ft Holocaust
Handle The Heights
Killa Bee Swamp
Think Piece
Dead Flowers
Now Or Never

It is not a classic. People throw around 10/10 so easily. 8.5/10. Good album. Great production. Killah Priest shines. Good guest appearances.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this cat Son One is mad impressive on here..
Old 07-17-2008, 10:40 PM   #10
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
this cat Son One is mad impressive on here..
Son One got allot of potential man especially because of the talent he's around but then i've said the same thing about William Cooper and we haven't heard ish from him in a hot minute

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #11
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THe Saga Begins has a dope beat switch....make it a single!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: no matter that, every track will do!
Old 07-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #12
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

U r going to be blown.

Almighty LP is what Dark Knight is to the movies this year....GOAT
Old 07-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I'm stuck on Handle The Heights...
i'm still feelin this album out but i was actually a little dissappointed with the full version of HTH....Canibus sounds mad annoying its hard to get through his part...

i was honestly kinda surprised with M-80 tho, he wasn't too bad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

Almighty LP is what Dark Knight is to the movies this year....GOAT
word i saw that shit this morning.....amazing movie...and i bumped Almighty LP on the way there and the whole ride home
Old 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
the silencer

also i gotta say---this is such a heavily LYRICAL album...its gonna take a while for all of it to sink in..
Old 07-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
also i gotta say---this is such a heavily LYRICAL album...its gonna take a while for all of it to sink in..
yeah it such a lyrical album that the average fan will be like wtf i thought this was music not an education lesson lol but nah this is tighter than what i had envisioned

NON IGNORANT...