news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Next Villains on the movie...
The Penguin 9 52.94%
Catwoman 5 29.41%
The Riddler 9 52.94%
Mister Freeze 3 17.65%
Poison Ivy 2 11.76%
Bane 4 23.53%
Black Mask 3 17.65%
Baby Doll 2 11.76%
Harley Quinn 4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Question Next Batman Movie: You pick the Villains

Pick 3...the main villain and 2 more that should play a roll.

Pick the main Villain and then at least 2 more that should make an appearance... try to keep it closely related to the cartoons or comic book.

(No Joker, Two Face or Scarecrow)

Main Villains:

The Penguin

Catwoman

The Riddler

Mister Freeze

Poison Ivy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Secondarys:

Bane

Black Mask

Baby Doll

Harley Quinn

Old 07-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Ra's Al Ghul for me thank you.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Ra's Al Ghul for me thank you.
Are you fucking kidding me? They already used him in Batman Begins. And he died. Ducard possibly survived, but its doubtful.

I want to see some fucking sexy ass cat woman or poison ivy.
They need to make it cream you drawls sexy. Literally to the point that Batman is a sucka for love.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? They already used him in Batman Begins. And he died. Ducard possibly survived, but its doubtful.

I want to see some fucking sexy ass cat woman or poison ivy.
They need to make it cream you drawls sexy. Literally to the point that Batman is a sucka for love.
...mm mm, sucka for love
Old 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Catwoman, Black Mask & Bane.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I think it shoud be written that we NEVER see Mr. Freeze again.

I wouldent mind seeing Penguin one way or another..

and speaking of Ra's, as Dusk mentioned, they could have him and the League of Assassins in the next one. That would be more than enough villains

Last edited by 11th Chamber; 07-24-2008 at 10:37 PM.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its only right that harley quinn makes an appearance since the joker made part 2,they could relate her to his history,then maybe throw him catwoman and riddler

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I always thought Danny DeVito did a great job as the Penguin and that
Batman Returns was highly underrated. I thought Tim Burton did a great
job of creating Gotham visually.

I guessed I'd like to see the Penguin. Mr. Freeze doesn't translate well to
the movie screen in my opinion.

Bane and the Black mask would be goood choices. maybe the Riddler.

I dont really think catwoman is needed. I just don't think she would fit in
this line of Batman movies.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #9
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I always thought Danny DeVito did a great job as the Penguin and that
Batman Returns was highly underrated. I thought Tim Burton did a great
job of creating Gotham visually.
couldent agree more.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black Mask. Altho we had enuff of psychopats, and everyone would compare him to Joker...
Old 07-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

does anyone think they should come up with a new villain?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:55 PM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
does anyone think they should come up with a new villain?
Nah they woulnt do that to the hardcore fans.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea,that would be a veryyyyy bad idea

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #14
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

The Madd Hatter and Bane but this time Bane needs to kill Batman.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #15
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Penguin is a bad ass lol... I would love to see him back at it. Also the Ridler that would be dope... And I picked Baby Doll becaue we cant have too many bad asses... need some balance...she is quite entertaining in the cartoons lol