news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I Just Bought A PS3 Today, Help Me Decide....

Which games to get next.

I managed to pick up a used PS3 thats 60 gig with backwards compatability, I would have picked up the new 80 gig but these newer models lack the backwards compat and I just couldn't part with all my fave 2D fighting games.

Anyway I bought 3 games so far which were Metal Gear 4, COD 4 and Force Unleased. Within the next couple of weeks I plan to pick up a few more games but I can't decide which ones, so any thoughts would help.

On my radar are...

GTA 4
Soul Calibur IV
Devil May Cry
Ninja Gaiden
Uncharted (budget range now)
Heavenly sword (Budget range)
Assassins Creed (Budget range)
Sega Rally

so which three games shall I get next? feel free to drop some other suggestions too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

GTA 4, SC4, and if u can DMC4 if not, forget it.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Gta IV
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

skip DMC4...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is cheap now and is better than the 2 even though its the 3rd time the game is being released, also try to get Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

things to look for, Blazblue or w/e its called, Tekken 6, MK Vs DC, and SF4

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 09-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
GTA 4, SC4, and if u can DMC4 if not, forget it.
I heard that GTA 4 isn't really all that. I never was really able to get into this series except for San Andreas and Vice city stories on psp. Im still willing to give it a try but since i've yet to get started on metal gear, I might hold of for a little bit.

Soul Calibur I want but a friend of mine said it's not worth the amount you pay for it, he recommends waiting till it goes down in price.

DMC is a firm fave of mine, i've been looking forward to that game, did you not think it was all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Tekken 6 is coming out soon, so IMO if u were thinking of a fighting game, I'd wait for th@t...due date isn't till NOV though........same with SF:IV but no talks as to when it'll be released on consoles.......

Otherwise man, I say u should consider getting:

^^^ I had fun with those 3........but without a doubt get COD4 and MS4.......
I've got ultimate alliance on the ps2, I thought it was ok but I don't see myself buying future instalments of that series.

I will look into the other two games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
skip DMC4...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is cheap now and is better than the 2 even though its the 3rd time the game is being released, also try to get Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Yes Ninja Gaiden is going cheap so im very likely to pick it up, as for skipping on DMC...not a chance.

Quote:
things to look for, Blazblue or w/e its called, Tekken 6, MK Vs DC, and SF4
Never heard of Blazblue, not feeling MK vs DC, will check for Tekken and Street Fighter is already high on my list.

Method Man
Old 09-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #7
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

I've been pretty disappointed with GTA. If you're into COD, I suggest you battlefield which has been a very good surprise. I haven't played the last soul calibur, but Im sure you won't take a big risk buying it.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Which games to get next.

I managed to pick up a used PS3 thats 60 gig with backwards compatability, I would have picked up the new 80 gig but these newer models lack the backwards compat and I just couldn't part with all my fave 2D fighting games.

Anyway I bought 3 games so far which were Metal Gear 4, COD 4 and Force Unleased. Within the next couple of weeks I plan to pick up a few more games but I can't decide which ones, so any thoughts would help.

On my radar are...

GTA 4
Soul Calibur IV
Devil May Cry
Ninja Gaiden
Uncharted (budget range now)
Heavenly sword (Budget range)
Assassins Creed (Budget range)
Sega Rally

so which three games shall I get next? feel free to drop some other suggestions too.
Finally you came to the big leagues. LOL I would get Soul Caliber 4. It's pretty good. What's your ID? Oh yeah get that new Mortal Kombat when it drops
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Finally you came to the big leagues. LOL I would get Soul Caliber 4. It's pretty good. What's your ID? Oh yeah get that new Mortal Kombat when it drops
Im not online yet, I need to get a router in my house so I can hook both my ps3 and my computer up. I've already been getting shit from one of my friends telling me to get online pronto and join his COD click lol. When im hooked up I will let you know.

I don't know about that MK vs DC game, it looks kinda wack to me.

Method Man
Old 09-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 09-29-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Im not online yet, I need to get a router in my house so I can hook both my ps3 and my computer up. I've already been getting shit from one of my friends telling me to get online pronto and join his COD click lol. When im hooked up I will let you know.

I don't know about that MK vs DC game, it looks kinda wack to me.
LOL it might be wack but i treat my Mortal Kombat like Wu-Tang Clan I buy everything!!!!!(Plus my friend works at best buy)
Old 09-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yea id say focus on MGS4, and afterwards, get online...its really fun. GTA4 is fun to me for the same reason, online.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 09-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
yea id say focus on MGS4, and afterwards, get online...its really fun. GTA4 is fun to me for the same reason, online.
Everyone keeps telling me that COD4 is where it's at online.

Method Man
Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #14
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Everyone keeps telling me that COD4 is where it's at online.
I cant speak for PS3 people, as I run with a 360, but yea COD4 online is perfection
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

YEah, it's true. The storyline itself is crazy. When you get online your gonna be hooked. The only reason I'm not online as much is because of college.