news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta
Default The place to discuss golf

Tiger Woods is the best golf player of all time.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best dressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Do you golf? If so, enter.

I been golfing about once every week or two this year, and my game has been improving. I've been playing since I was about 12 or 13.

Yesterday, I shot an 18 hole best for myself 91, with a 41 on the back 9.

The game is relaxing and frustrating.

ANy golfers in here?

ANyway, right now, I'm putting great and avoiding those dreaded 3 putts for the most part. My chipping has greatly improved, but, like all amateurs im still prone to those duffs and fuck ups.

I dont hit my low irons consistenly, although i used to hit them great.

Bought a new Taylor made Burner driver today and am about to play another 18. Cant wait to try it out.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

I'm not a golfer but I've played it quite a few times. As chill as it may seem on TV, if I miss a putt, I want to throw the club across the course. Nice driver Nicky. Once you're comfortable with your equipment, it makes any game you're currently playing way more enjoyable.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Not Really A Golfer But I Play The 9 Hole Par 3 By My House Every So Often. I Took A Golf Class For Gym In College. I Havent Been Since But I Improved My Driving Game During The Class But Ive Yet To Test It Out On The Course. I'm Fucking Horrible At Chipping And Putting Will Drive A Person Crazy.

It's A Good Time I Hate Watching Golf But Playing Golf Is Pretty Fun I Enjoy It.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Golf is cool,i've played it about 10 times plus the golf simulator sometimes....
Old 06-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I havent had a chance to play around yet this year. Its too bad, the first time hitting balls at the range this season I was hitting very well while everyone else had their pre-season shanks.

Usually I will play a round of 9 holes on a weekday evening.

As of last year I have began to hit my low irons more consistently.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How bout minature golf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How bout minature golf?
Thats something to do on a date.

Old 06-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

yes I do but not lately, I'll elaborate more but Im too drunk right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i played like a fuckin dog today.

I hit my new driver good, but pretty much everything else was horrendous....all of sudden i couldnt hit any iron. I had great drives all day but my second shots were absolutely a joke.

I snapped my 7 iron in half cuz i was pissed plus the some ranger kept watching us and it was annoying.

Im pissed i broke my 7 tho.....stupid.

But I'll be ready to go next friday again. Shot a 108 today.....one step forward, two steps back.
such is the game.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not up on golf terms yet. So you broke your 7 iron golf club in half? Did you snap it in half over your leg? Or did you like headbutt it in half?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, i broke it in half. I used my foot, like you would break a stick in half. then, humorously i was going to throw it, but it was still connected by a metallic thread, so i didnt want it to whip around back at my face, and it looked bad.

so after that, still mad, i just picked it up and threw it in a pond next to it. But it made me feel much better.

altho i miss my 7.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

I think I use my 7 the most out of the higher irons. Thats the lowest of the short clubs, 6 and lower are the ones that are harder to hit.

Theres the white 150 marker beside me, time to take out the 7 get to the green.

You should have kept the club face though and got it re-shafted. Its a lot cheaper than buying a new club.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i kno right. My father told me the same thing when i told him about it.

And yea, i use my 7 alot...i actually like it the most out of the irons and i took it out on the 7 when i should have taken it out on my 3.