news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: would u hit?
fuck yea!(spits on your own asshole) 10 41.67%
fuck no! 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default if miss rza wanted to.......

fuck you with a strap-on, but she knew where the prostate was

would you hit it?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 01-06-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...
Old 01-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
im gonna vote yes but ultimately, it depends on the size of the strap on, weather it's white or black and if i get to fuck her in return...
WOW. hahaahahaaa

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
Old 01-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

REALLY!?
5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?

YOUR PROSTATE?!

YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

HOLY SHIT!!

5 OF YOU!?

WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD PUT A PLASTIc DIcK IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?

WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?

REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?

REALLY!?!??!

reallly?!?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #6
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
REALLY!?
5 OF YOU FAGGOTS WOULD GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOUR GAY?!?!?

YOUR PROSTATE?!

YOUR GOING TO GET ASSHOLE STIMuLATION AND HONEST TO GOD DONT THINK YOU'RE GAY!?!

HOLY SHIT!!

5 OF YOU!?

WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

WHY DONT YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR THUMb TO FULL FILL YOUR FAGGOT DESIRES?!??!?!?WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??!

IN YOUR ASSHOLE!? REALLY! tHAT'S REALLY WHATS POPPIN IN THE 09?! PLASTIC DICKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE!?!?!?

REALLY!!??! LIKE IF THIS OPTION IN LIFE CAME UP YOU WOULD BE TEMPTED BY A MEDICORE LOOKING WOMEN!?!?!?? EVEN IF IT WAS FUCKIN THE FINEST WHORE OR ALL TIME, REALLY!?!?!?! YOU WOULD REALLY GET PENETRATED AND STILL CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT!?

I MEAN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS, BUT TO BE GAY AND MASK IT WITH 'WELL THE DICK IS ATTACHED TO mSRZA' THEN BEND OVER AND GET YOUR ASSHOLE PENETRATED!?!?!?

REALLY!?!??!

reallly?!?

what's your point?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #7
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
REALLY!?

YOUR PROSTATE?!

HOLY SHIT!!

5 OF YOU!?

WHOAAA!! REALLY?!

REALLY!?!??!

reallly?!?
So is a girl putting her tongue on your asshole gay?

Because that shit feels good.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
So is a girl putting her tongue on your asshole gay?

Because that shit feels good.
DUDE! tTHIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THIS ARGUEMENT SOUND STRAIGHT

THIS IS GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS BY A PLASTIC DICK

WHY DONT YOU JUST GO FOR THE REAL DEAL, ITS SOFTER!

INFACT WHAT!?!
IS THIS REALLY GONNA BE A DISCUSSION?!?!

WHAT?! A PLASTIC DICK!?!? ATTACHED TO MS RZA!?!?? WHY?!
CAUSE YOU LIKE GETTING PENETRATED IN THE ASS, NO OTHER REASON!?
"WELL SHES HAWT DERRRPP!!"
LMAO THEY SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GEORGE CLOONEY
Old 01-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
REALLY!?

anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
anyone else notice that tsa counted to know exactly how many other people had the same homosexual thoughts as he does?
actually, those were the poll results at the time...
Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

no but that killah priest track is murda in your sig
Old 01-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
LMAO! "yeah i got penetrated in the ass, but atleast i got some pussy after"

LMOA! what a fucking faggot! You wouldn't last 9 minutes in my boy scout troop queer.

the size? really? like if a good looking tranny with a baby dick plopped in square in your as and released their frustration in the form of liquid love you would TOTALLY be ok with it cause at least it's small?

really?
at least you get to kiss her afterwards, fag, lmao!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #13
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:

LMOA! what a fucking faggot! You wouldn't last 9 minutes in my boy scout troop queer.

the size? really? like if a good looking tranny with a baby dick plopped in square in your as and released their frustration in the form of liquid love you would TOTALLY be ok with it cause at least it's small?

really?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #14
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:

really?
LMFAO gotta agree with everything TSA said in this thread

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 01-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #15
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

thats a pretty gay fantasy....freakazoid

Realness