news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Straight Edge, Is This A New Vegan Gang?

I JUST NOW LEARNED ABOUT THESE DOODS, I GUES THE ARE SQUARES AND DONT DRINK OR SMOKE OR SUM SHIT

DISCUSS

SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I HEARD ROBBY DIGITAL AND HIS CREW OF DIGI FAGS HAVE GON STRAIGHT EDGE

Old 01-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

this is what I do to people who look like that........especially the fruit in the middle rockin the keffiyah scarf.....

what can I say?

LOL excellent use of imagery. I sometimes have that deranged look in my eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

TONY B AND HIS CREW ALSO STRAIGHT EDGE

Old 01-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
TONY B AND HIS CREW ALSO STRAIGHT EDGE

hahaha.

We Tea & Crumpets over here jigga , Uncle Leroy up in da pic lol

ONGH

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres nothing funnier than a bunch of straight & sobers motherfuckers tryna cop the drug culture, using all sorts of underground & alternative logo/designs for their merch.

If people don't do drugs then they should shut the fuck up about it and let us do our drugs in peace.

You don't see drug users starting a movement saying everyone else should start taking drugs so why do they bother!

I'm ranting now so i should go for some beddy bye's,lmfohsga

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
theres nothing funnier than a bunch of straight & sobers motherfuckers tryna cop the drug culture, using all sorts of underground & alternative logo/designs for their merch.

If people don't do drugs then they should shut the fuck up about it and let us do our drugs in peace.

You don't see drug users starting a movement saying everyone else should start taking drugs so why do they bother!

I'm ranting now so i should go for some beddy bye's,lmfohsga

get on the bus

Last edited by Dokuro; 01-22-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Most people go straight edge when they wake up one day and realise theyre 28 and an unemployed mess with more mayo in their body than blood cells.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You just heard of straight edge for the first time? lol Maybe you should get out more. I don't think it has anything to do with being a vegan. lol It's just that the one dude in the pic is straight edge and vegan too.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #10
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

theres a point in every mans life where everything changes and drugs just dont do shit anymore
Old 01-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #11
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Exactly.

Skampoe, one day wouldnt you and Jigsaw like to move out to the country together and adopt some kids?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

movements are dumb. Use your own mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

The straight edge girls iv met/seen are kinda hot tho

like scene chicks sorta
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Most people go straight edge when they wake up one day and realise theyre 28 and an unemployed mess with more mayo in their body than blood cells.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaha ouch dat was harsh hahahaha thanks
Old 01-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
Killem All

hhahhahaha

nicky tooch has been a straight edge dance for a while now

lol