news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Fast food places outsourcing drive through window jobs to call centers?

Instead of workers at the drive through window taking your order, they got people at call centers? lol

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...20913&src=news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

you gotta be kidding me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No, it's for real. And I could have sworn I saw Charles Jones taking a call at one of the call centers. Moving on up...

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #4
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I actually see more fuck-ups on orders happening with this set-up
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:28 AM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ no shit, i have enough trouble asking why i was over charged on my last phone bill let alone asking for "double beef and cheese with extra cheese and a large fries thanks - no, no cury"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 AM   #6
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

that is pretty crazy...that would create more jobs wouldnt it?
Old 01-27-2009, 05:37 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in india maybe.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

didnt look like indians in the video
Old 01-27-2009, 05:43 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

right, well im refering to my call centers here in australia, well there not realy HERE they are in india.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:49 AM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol imagine some curry munch trying to understand skampoe ordering 9 triple cheeseburgers with his chipped tooth faggoty lisp mixed in with 5% slang

"duh gawd wanth three hundred and thixty degreeth of cheethburgerth nahmean?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
lol imagine some curry munch trying to understand skampoe ordering 9 triple cheeseburgers with his chipped tooth faggoty lisp mixed in with 5% slang

"duh gawd wanth three hundred and thixty degreeth of cheethburgerth nahmean?"

hahahahahaha.... in england people in call centres are either indian or irish.. both cant speak properly... i did get a jamaican once, he felt like an old mate, slack as fuck... telling me to 'take it easy' before he hung up.

Last edited by Tage; 01-27-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:32 AM   #12
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
in england people in call centres are either indian or irish.. both cant speak properly...
We speak perfect english, you just cant get with a dublin accent, its too real.

If its people from cork or west of ireland, then yes, they dont speak properly, i can bearly make them out.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

hahahaha yeah, "yo yo - errrh, check it out, me n jigsaw wanna gnore on some double beef paddy mu-fuckers, yeah yeah, throw some of dem potato string muh-fuckers up in dere, erhhhhhh, you jig you wanna ice cream cone ? yeah EErh two big fuckin ice creams n shit, n dats it"

Old 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #14
check two
N.I.

lol

I think maybe each of the call center workers can take orders for more than one fast food location(to cut down on workers), but I'm not sure.

And it's the same way here with a lot of companies outsourcing their calls to India. One of the times I called about something, i could hardly understand the guy at all, so I just hung up.. and then I called back hoping I would understand the next person from India better, and I was able to understand that person more. I wasn't sure if it would have been more rude to just tell the guy that I couldn't understand him, or to just hang up.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this is horrible...

...but if it does happen i hope they are chinese, but the the chinese rarely fuck up an order.