news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Ironically...A Bird Shitted On Me 2day...

UR THOUGHTS?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

ive had a bird shit on me before....sucks....i hate birds.....my car plenty of times...

but that guy got shitted on...2 times...on camera.....ouch...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha... i didnt see that coming

but seriously, im like a bird.. always droppin fly shit
Old 01-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

but really tho, a bird did shit on me (L~>1<~NKS)

not the news dood

it happend outside a subway 2day durin my lunch break

i didn't notice until about 1/2 hour later when I was checking if my hair was falling out. i felt sumthin wet when i saw it and said GOTDAMN FFFFUCKIN MOCKIN BIRDS!!!

it had to be them cuz they was allover my cypher - begging for me to thow them a piece a bread like they were quacks. Thankfully they werent pigeons... nasty ass birds

and no im not talkin bout WOMEN - ironic isn't it?

ur thoughts
Old 01-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

that video was fuckin funny

I've heard it was good luck to be shitted on by a bird but that was probably made up by some chinese dude that got shitted on about 2,000 years ago

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #6
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

^^^

what are the odds ock

Old 01-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #8
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoflaugeninja View Post
^hahahahahaha
Old 01-28-2009, 02:18 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
I've heard it was good luck to be shitted on by a bird
i think its only on your wedding day, and also when a bird shits on your new car.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Years ago I got shitted on by a whole flock of birds when I was in spain, the worst part about it was it happened in front of this chick I was trying to fuck. Everything was going sweet till we got caught under but she managed to get away in time. I had to run back and shower which just fucked up the momentum I had going with her and just ruined my day.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A few weeks ago an albatross hit me in the face when I was riding my bike. It just flew into my cheek and left a scar. Also I fell off the bike and landed on my fist and broke two fingers.

Next time I see an albatross I will put lipstick on it's beak and ass fuck him till I like it. Which is never, because I don't having sex with animals.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #12
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
A few weeks ago an albatross hit me in the face when I was riding my bike. It just flew into my cheek and left a scar. Also I fell off the bike and landed on my fist and broke two fingers.

Next time I see an albatross I will put lipstick on it's beak and ass fuck him till I like it. Which is never, because I don't having sex with animals.

baaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaa
Old 01-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post

UR THOUGHTS?
hhahahahahahaha oh shit ahahahahaha i wasnt expectin the second drop lmao damn , sum say its good luck!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #14
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't understand, how is it ironic that you got shit on by a bird? i don't see the irony.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote