news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default killarmy fucked up lettin warcloud on doomsday

I mean how bad can one nigga son an entire group...

Granted only two of em were featured on tha joint, that still means they had TWO verses to exhibit lyrical agility.

I aint even sayin they were bad verses, but unfortunately 4 them they made tha mistake of lettin warcloud go first lol.

2 b honest, I aint looked at killarmy tha same since warcloud stumbled on tha scene. I just see a bunch of niggaz that got raped on their own shit.... on the FIRST verse rofl....
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 AM   #2
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
RA EL
Movie Script Lyricist

RA EL shaolin monk

Yo, that track is incredible. I wonder if Rza has a Holocaust album in the vault with Wu-elements production. They should have released his album right after "Punishment" (he destroyed that Mathematics beat).
Old 02-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I prefer that one^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA EL View Post
Yo, that track is incredible. I wonder if Rza has a Holocaust album in the vault with Wu-elements production. They should have released his album right after "Punishment" (he destroyed that Mathematics beat).
In an interview Holocaust said he's made tracks with every Clansman.

RZA must have some unrealesed material from him at least if not loads.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FALSE.

I agree he had the best verse on that particular song, but thats it. They just raped him for his best verses.

Killarmy as a MCs all body holocaust, obviously.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:05 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Yeah I prefer that one^

In an interview Holocaust said he's made tracks with every Clansman.

RZA must have some unreleased material from him at least if not loads.
LOL. I want to hear Deck & Ghost murder him on a track... I think Dom Pachino & 9th Prince were up to par but short with Holocaust on Bastard Swordsman...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL. I want to hear Deck & Ghost murder him on a track...
he beasted ghost and Rza on holocaust. a track Rza named after him because his verse was too ill.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA EL View Post
can u post that song?
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, we know that. it's like letting Canibus on a song in 1996 or One Be Lo now.

Sorry, but this thread has Zero value.

Ups, my mistake, u should be sorry.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

and he humiliated them again on bastard swordmen
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He made them look ametuer.

And GHOSTLACED keep thinking that if you like.

Killa Sin is the only one that comes close and even on "Terrorist" (Japanese Version)
He diddn't bring it like Holo
And he only touched that track.

Half of Killarmy can't even hold a solo track down, and lack the diversity to step.

Ghost had his chance.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-06-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post

He made them look ametuer.

And GHOSTLACED keep thinking that if you like.

Killa Sin is the only one that comes close and even on "Terrorist" (Japanses Version)
He diddn't bring it like Holo
And he only touched that track.

Half of Killarmy can't even hold a solo track down, and lack the diversity to step.

Ghost had his chance.
Oh No! LOL Holocaust was WACK on Terrorist I'm so glad his verse got cut, Sin was raw on that joint. And when you say Ghost had his chance I hope you meant Ghostlaced....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
I mean how bad can one nigga son an entire group...

Granted only two of em were featured on tha joint, that still means they had TWO verses to exhibit lyrical agility.

I aint even sayin they were bad verses, but unfortunately 4 them they made tha mistake of lettin warcloud go first lol.

2 b honest, I aint looked at killarmy tha same since warcloud stumbled on tha scene. I just see a bunch of niggaz that got raped on their own shit.... on the FIRST verse rofl....

i agree BUT whenever sin drops a verse he steals the track, i dont think him and warcloud were ever on the same song, not to sure tho.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Check my post above^

Old 02-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Id love to hear a album with all RZA production and Holocaust with some guest spots (black knights, killarmy) thatd be one album i can only hope for
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote