news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default You thought i was a failure..actually...(Official GAVIN explainations thread)

this is the hot spot to bundle up all his explainations to his failed life and insanity.

i'll drop bangers in a few. mods sticky this, its about to get grizzly.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this thread was a response to cool dan's "true hollywood story" about my life.

these crackers got me fucked up. muhfukkas wanna believe everything that comes out of tissas mouth.

sheeeeit

crackers stay with they lips puckered wishing that i slap my dick on em.

watch when i drop the "eat your words cuz you used to be my girl" thread.

i got all my haters quoted lol'n, ass kissin, reppin me and praisin the God

it all boils down to cats jealous and mad over internet props.
mad cuz i maxed rep,
mad cuz i made vat in 4 months,
mad cuz i was makin ill sigs,
mad cuz my allah stock was thru the roof,
mad cuz i had gen chat poppin with the games and fun threads,

and thats fucking pathetic. thatts another reason i deleted my account.
it aint that serious. fuck a rep bar and a post count.

i mean how does me being here affect your life to the point that you literally are angry? hahahahah

when you constantly got a nigga name in you mouth you tellin me that i am affecting your life. look at the amount of posts dedicated to trying to insult me. for what? cause i left wucorp and came back? hehe cuz before i left the same fags was down.
did i hurt your feelings when i left?
did you feel betrayed when i joined the corpse?
did you beat your dick with your salty tears while reading my old poists?

niggas like tauro don't give a fuck. no how i know? he hasn't dsaid shit to me about me or near me. thats how you show a miuhfukka you don't give a shit.

like fermi. fermi can post a thread and NOBODY will respond. if you really wanted to "get at me" you woulda done that.

so here since yall begged and begged....

+unzips+

you can line up and get tto suckin..
one at a time please and look me in the eye while you do it.

bitchh ass faggots

Old 02-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That style post has me convinced.

I was wrong.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

20 yrs old and still in HIGH SCHOOL
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

LOL

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:38 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

Contradictions and Impressive parts highlighted.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

UNBANNED.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:02 AM   #9
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

how did assnose get style to actually turn this into an official gavin explanations thread?

all style had to do was... not explain anything

i mean, how did he do it?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #10
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend*
show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty clothes are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Quote:
*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga*
Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

Quote:
* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll*
yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

Quote:
so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

Quote:

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..

Last edited by KERZO; 02-07-2009 at 09:01 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty threads are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..
I'm just gonna say this....nobody wants to read blue writing. This is why I skip each and every one of your posts.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

lmao

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

ARAB MONEY

Old 02-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:

true story real life.

true story, real life.

damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

woah